Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

For those willing to take the gamble overseas, Urban Industry will have them but to ship to US, it'll be around $257. It's 140 for the shoes and 18 for shipping in British Pounds. Not sure if UI takes off VAT for US customers.

Last edited:
******g kith :smh: got two tweets at the same time and had a mini heart attack

@budgetballer I never said it was a great perk, I just said teachers get tax deductions for what they purchase for their job. I have done public school teachers' and college professors' taxes before, you have to have the right tax preparer and plan correctly to max your deductions.

yea i mean, i cant agree with budgetballer at all... teachers get perks for sure. i mean, getting in the right program can save you tens of thousands of dollars in student loans... that alone blows out any shoe store comparison. choosing to ignore programs available to teachers is a failure of the teacher and nothing else.

@budgetballer I never said it was a great perk, I just said teachers get tax deductions for what they purchase for their job. I have done public school teachers' and college professors' taxes before, you have to have the right tax preparer and plan correctly to max your deductions.
I wasn't coming at you negatively. It's a perk but you should school NT on how to get vacations deducted 
laugh.gif

Bigj..i agree as well. You know how many of my co-workers are underwater with their mortgages..I tell them go the CU, apply there and they're like 
eek.gif

and for student forgiveness you gotta do a prison term at a title 1 school. and the district likes to be grimey and send fresh out the womb kids and adults to hood schools. You only get that loan forgiveness after 5-8 years depending on the program.

Last edited:
If you are going to pass why even register in the first place, leave them for someone who would like them for RETAIL.
Sounds like you won't be going to pick them up anyway :rolleyes

I entered the draft to get them. After a few days passed and no confirmation, I figured I lost and I damn sho wasn't about to be camping for these. Since I have my CG 9s and bought some other ish. I don't know if I really want them. Why not get them easy and sell them for a quick $50 to someone I know or someone on here?

Where did some of you hear that the FNL confirmation didn't mean you would definitely get your size? I thought if you are there as long as it isn't past 10:00. You'll get your size... anyone know this info for sure? sorry if it was already answered.

I entered the draft to get them. After a few days passed and no confirmation, I figured I lost and I damn sho wasn't about to be camping for these. Since I have my CG 9s and bought some other ish. I don't know if I really want them. Why not get them easy and sell them for retail a quick $50 to someone I know or someone on here?

fixed

Where did some of you hear that the FNL confirmation didn't mean you would definitely get your size? I thought if you are there as long as it isn't past 10:00. You'll get your size... anyone know this info for sure? sorry if it was already answered.

Aaaaaaaahhhh here comes thirty more pages of this now.

I think I see what the NDC Twitter notification issue yall were talking about.

They just tweeted I see it on my desktop but got no notification via app or text.

I must be the only one who uses my discount on things other than retros.

I must be the only one who uses my discount on things other than retros.

O YEA, THAT ONE IS DEFINITELY A BUST FOR SURE. GOOD LUCK THOUGH

Yeah I knew not to get that one. I got confirmation at both my locations, even though they are 60miles apart i knew I had a good chance. One just opened like a month ago and is light years from the city.

With Houston getting the all star we will deff see a restock then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom