Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Id only get these for trade bait

strong post to avy ratio...... I know.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mess with Size Legend, that is formerly Slam Dunk Space. Also, these Breds have a clear toe cap and the recent 11 releases have all been "milky" toe caps. Stay away people.

I wouldn't mess with Size Legend, that is formerly Slam Dunk Space. Also, these Breds have a clear toe cap and the recent 11 releases have all been "milky" toe caps. Stay away people.

Ummm doesn't matter, it's pics. You don't think the MN pics are the exact shoes? These are the first official pics

Btw space Jams were clear toe...

Ummm doesn't matter, it's pics. You don't think the MN pics are the exact shoes? These are the first official pics

I hope you don't get people started up again with SDS/Size Legend/Early Release fiasco. We all remember how hard you were reppin Jay and his crew until everyone (NOOBLEE) pointed out that these were fakes.

And yes 09 Space Jams were the last with the clear toe caps. What about CG, Concords, Whie/red lows, and IE White Black that came after?

For those who were hoping for OG Carbon Fiber.. sorry. MN just posted a teaser of these. The 2012 Breds.
Oh yeah, and they listed the price on the page as $180, not $185.
"Earlier this year, Modern Notoriety gave you first news that the Air Jordan 11 “Bred” would be the confirmed colorway to return, after rumors of a possible “Columbia” release were taking over our news feeds. With only 6 months left until December, early photos of the Air Jordan 11 ‘Bred’ are starting to surface and soon, we’ll be able to see the upcoming AJ 11 in full detail. Here’s a few photos of the sole featured on this years Air Jordan 11 ‘Bred’, sporting the traditional black Jumpman, Red Tint, checkered carbon fiber, and a small glimpse of the white midsole. Stay tuned with Modern Notoriety for more news on the Air Jordan 11 “Bred”. "

Hmmm, the fishyness begins. MN shows "teasers" with black carbon fiber, and then SizeLegend post pics of Carbon Fiber matching 01's. Its already starting. So either MN is full of crap with their teasers, just trying to be first, or size legend(SDP) once again has the shoe wrong. Or Im missing something. We shall wait and see.

Last edited:

I hope you don't get people started up again with SDS/Size Legend/Early Release fiasco. We all remember how hard you were reppin Jay and his crew until everyone (NOOBLEE) pointed out that these were fakes.

And yes 09 Space Jams were the last with the clear toe caps. What about CG, Concords, Whie/red lows, and IE White Black that came after?

Noob said some were fakes not all.. If your gonna try and prove a point atleast make sure what your saying is correct and no I'm not saying anything about the site.

I just posted pics since they are the first ones actually out instead of stupid teaser crap MN pulls just to get a ton of hits on their site but I just ruined it for them. Any bred XI MN or any shoe site shows is the same as the pair I posted. They are all early release/first run

You guys are settling for trash...those look horrible...and fake...worse than the CDP. And stop promoting that fake site and it's shoes. :smh:

I can't comment where people are getting their shots from because who really knows but I know from my own source that at least the test version that's going into production right now has the carbon fiber plate that looks more like that SL pic. I can only go on the photos I've seen first hand and those are what I saw.

This is everything I personally know about Air Jordan 11 "Bred" as of today, and originally posted on CounterKicks here: http://counterkicks.com/2012/07/20/...air-jordan-11-retro-bred-release-as-of-today/

Republished in full below via CK...

Everything You Need To Know About This Year’s Air Jordan 11 Retro “Bred” Release (As Of Today)

You remember the Air Jordan 11 Retro “Bred” that’s set to be the biggest footwear release for Jordan Brand this year, in December 2012, right? Right?

Well, here’s a few of the latest scoops CK rounded up from our sources that we’re making public:

1) Official factory production on Jordan 11 “Bred” starts tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Nike’s contract factories are producing the mainland China supply first, which carries an alternate size sticker inside the shoe of course. As in, a US size 9 shoe will be labeled size 42.5 on the China tag. It also comes with an additional Chinese box label, as is customary. After the China run, the factories will then switch over to feed the beast that is the United States consumer.

2) That image you see above is a small image splice of the 2012 edition Air Jordan 11 Retro. It’s a “test sample” as again, (see point 1), production kicks off tomorrow. Our source won’t let us publicly show the full, all access angles just yet, but expect image distribution to hit relatively soon as the kicks are just hitting the factory floor.

3) The box. According to our source, as of this moment, unless someone at Jordan Brand reads this and decides to make a running change, there is no special box this year. Air Jordan 11 Retro “Bred” is currently (could and can change) as of today set to be housed in the new-to-2012 but ultimately regular modeled black cardboard Jordan Brand boxes with the huge Jumpman logo on the box tops and enlarged size labels and style description on the front that every other Jordan shoe comes in. This is the box the China rollout will be placed into. For now. For what we know.

4) In case you were wondering, and you weren’t, the Air Jordan 11 boxes and the Air Jordan 11 shoes are produced in different factories.

5) The “test sample” version Air Jordan 11 Bred referenced in point 2 that the China factories are modeling after for their production units feature the carbon fiber shank plate underfoot in an alternating grey-and-black pattern variety. This is what I can describe the images provided to me look like. Again, production version AJ11 Bred photos will be out soon for all of us to re-discern ourselves.

Bonus) It’s still set for a retail price of $185.

We’ll update as more info becomes available and mass production ramps up. But this is everything you need to know, as of today.

My nephew finally got a job at finishline so he's going to try to get me a pair when they drop. How many pairs do they let employees hold?

If I miss out on the struggle to get these (Which there will be) I won't sweat it, I'll just cop the Fire Red 5's in January instead.

Same Colors, Both Heat, Can't Lose.

I don't care for the box but it's ridiculous to raise the price and give us a normal box. If your gonna raise it then give us what we got for less money every other year. SMH

Co-sign although I got a feeling that JB will keep a good thing going with the special box and shoe trees. Ultimately, it won't prevent me from "trying" to cop a pair but a little extra something to justify the premium would be nice! :wink:

I wont be surprised to see people go out an start camping for these now!!! smh let the hype begin....and just to mention, This sucks that i ahd to make a new account!!!!! 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom