Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Wow, no special box treatment. How does JB justify the price? We all know their story, raise the price and drop the quality.
Still to early to tell though.
The fact that we were not willing to pay $200 and they want to keep the same profit margin by not making a special box. I'D PUT MONEY ON IT!

I would rather they just save the trees and give me no box and slap a lower price tag on these. I don't wear a box and I know these would get rocked on the daily.

This is the only high top XI colorway I dont like, but I am thirstin for a pair since I never got one cuz my luck with these shoes have been terrible (phone broke one year, hospitalized the year before that, no work the year before that) I am thirsthin for a pair of XIs. I hope they reveal they will also have the Columbias this winter. To avoid the mess this caused last time they dropped they should drop two colorways instead of producing more. I am sure a lot of you guys disagree.

Either it will be hard to fight coppin these. But I know if I cop I would instantly regret and toss these in the closet to never see the light of day

damn what i had to go through today to get my 7's i dont even want to imagine what this release will be like

i can't wait for these to drop. i know it's gonna be tough to cop, but i'm going to try. hopefully no one gets hurt.

If they look anything like that trash on the Ebay link theses will be an easy pass .... Will sit home with my 01s on laughing while watching news clips of the GIT MOney BoYz and people with ammonia instead :smokin

im good rite now with my CDP's.. these 2012's better be really special or else im done with the 11's for a while. And im really praying that they dont have so many pairs this time. Every where I go I see concords, so I hope these are more limited..

Back
Top Bottom