Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

11's are the most overrated Jordans in the series.

I already got the Countdown package model of these. I'm all set...

And im really praying that they dont have so many pairs this time. Every where I go I see concords, so I hope these are more limited..

These will sell out instantly but they sure won't be limited. It's the biggest footwear drop of the year for Jordan Brand. Cash register, back up the truck kind of release. They're manufacturing hundreds of thousands of pairs just like last year. There's just more demand than the supply still.

hope its some nice quality and similar to OGs
don't hold your breathe on this one bro, JB has been raising the price and lowering the quality , I think they should start doing a lot more BIN releases at least the quality of the shoes where better.

don't hold your breathe on this one bro, JB has been raising the price and lowering the quality , I think they should start doing a lot more BIN releases at least the quality of the shoes where better.

agree, but I dont think a price bump is worth the justification. at this rate though, I'll be done with Jordans after this release...

I was just thinking.... If the breds are this year, and columbias (should) release next year, what comes next? That's pretty much the end of the xi midtown series. Just curious

If I camp out for these instead of buying them early, I'm definitely bringing some riot gear.
20 separate fights at my mall last year for the concords.
mean.gif

Lows, I'm guessing. Snakeskins...Cherries...Citrus...

No the lows are more of a summer thing, like the white/red ones that just came out. And the bred lows and concord lows that possibly will come out. It's going to be either new xi mid colorways or they move on to a new thing. It might be the 5s. Because they are making their return next year so it may be the grapes like 2005. Maybe they will finally give us the space jams like they originally were, black and purple with stitched 23

It's the 23rd these release no matter the day, always the 23rd
Wrong.

Jams dropped on the 24th. And CDP pack dropped on the 20th.

And just so everyone knows, Zyzz get's all his info from Jay. So whenever he posts info he heard, make sure to take it with a grain of salt.

I dont belive the box rumor at all. JB does that than I'm done with their ****. going straight back to nike and KD and KOBE and only buying old classic jays with nike air on the back dont care how much i pay. beats paying for these damn low quality POS

Wrong.

Jams dropped on the 24th. And CDP pack dropped on the 20th.

And just so everyone knows, Zyzz get's all his info from Jay. So whenever he posts info he heard, make sure to take it with a grain of salt.
hahahah you mean jay from slamdunkspace? :lol:

Glad my 01 pair has withstood the test of time. Imma prob sit this one out like I did the Oly VII's and continue to rock my old pair.

Call me a gimmick BUT I like the December Xi boxes. If they do that, I'll just use the money on that google tablet and some beats. Kinda debating about not getting this release anyway. They way the "23" on the back of Cdps peeled right off, leave me feeling sour. Only thing the breds have going right now is that they're my favorite shoe of all time.

Back
Top Bottom