Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

See my dudes know wsup...That hoodie/shorts/sandals or some sort of comfy shoe combo... :pimp:

Women, please don't tell me socks/sandals don't go unless you've tried it.

Last edited:
So in KC most of the stores gave tickets out for the first time ever, and a lot of people didnt know this, so they are still camping out... I have a feeling Its going to be a few riots around here in the am.

I am too old to be "camping out". Nearly 40 degrees outside here in LA and people were camping out for two days. psshhhhh crazy. My time and money is more important. It's online or bust for me. The way I see it, If I strike out Ill just use this money to buy me another pair of Gel Lyte III's. Got every J i wanted this year but not to crazy over 11's. Call me crazy I know but i rather rock something not everyone and their momma' has. Good luck to everyone tomorrow! 

Honestly, I'm happy to still have my pair from 2001. I can't deal with the hype that ensues these days. The amount of stress, resellers and crooked RSVP's has made the whole ordeal a very sour experience. Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair. I hope there is enough to go around.

real talk, i have 2 pairs from 12/2001 that I got at footaction and 2 pairs of the 08 cdp... i'd love to get a pair of these, but its not worth the stress and drama, its sad what that the sneaker culture has become the 'sneakergame' and its only going to get worse each year.. its ashame...

if any1 is trying to order pairs online tomorrow HMU via PM

willing to help out my fellow NT'rs get a pair since imma be up anyways

happy holidays all :pimp:

Hopefully can trade one of my pairs for some Stealth's. 
happy.gif

The lamest thing about dudes who line up/camp...Is the dress to impress mentality. "Man I broke so many necks" :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

...Like fam, you know these are all dudes right?
This times a thousand. I wear a damnn hoody and my beater wc3s and I get looks like I'm ******ed. Sorry, I'm not here to impress anyone. 

:lol:

thats why i hate these threads. dudes post their outfits and shoes they wore.

who gives a damn what you wear :lol: if you judge someone on what they wear to a camp and its not some cool sneakers and what not then you have serious problems.

Just completed my checkout at CT.  Took me 1hour! Had to keep refreshing the checkout pages.  Got my confirmation email.  Anybody ever have problems with CT?????...my first ever order from them.

real talk, i have 2 pairs from 12/2001 that I got at footaction and 2 pairs of the 08 cdp... i'd love to get a pair of these, but its not worth the stress and drama, its sad what that the sneaker culture has become the 'sneakergame' and its only going to get worse each year.. its ashame...
Why would you even consider another pair. Just wondering.........................

It's going to be 34 to freezing temps in Houston and dudes are camping as we speak... Glad I locked my pair up on CT... S/O to the NTer who helped me out with the PM... I'm sleeping easy tonight... Might cop thunders if any are leftover after ticket/ raffle fiascos are done Saturday evening if possible

Back
Top Bottom