Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

wss here in socal sg is like 30 deep already
any other spots anyone know about to camp ?
got to lock a 2nd pair for my lil bro

it is not TLO only on NDC, meaning that if your on the site and you search for it you'll find it, or if you go to new releases... when it is TLO, you can only access it through the twitter link...

in what world would that post break tension for people trying to cop a pair?
laugh.gif
the world where ppl laugh at themselves for over reacting over somethin so stupid. its just shoes i got my pairs but ive missed on quite a few its not that bad

it is not TLO only on NDC, meaning that if your on the site and you search for it you'll find it, or if you go to new releases... when it is TLO, you can only access it through the twitter link...

When it's TLO you can still access it another way... But that's neither here nor there.

If you fail tomorrow at morning online, we can also go to the stores at 6pm when they release the raffle pairs to the public for each of the stores.
So don't fret too hard people.

Keep in mind that your order from C/T will be over $200 US, so there are possible US Customs fee, duties/ taxes involved. Normally 10% of the cost of the shoe since you are considered an "importer" of the shoes.

If you get lucky, you get a poorly educated US Customs officer who doesn't understand what GBP is next to 149 on the packing list/ Invoice and allow the package to go through without getting a phone call from them telling you that you are going to be charged 10% for having it shipped from England.

Just a head's up, hope none of y'all get a phone call.

EVERYONE remembers this pair and the Jordan 1's, especially in Chicago, I mean Jordan's father passed that year, so all of that was so fresh and people wanted to see how MJ would handle it so yeah, you might catch a pair here and there at a decent price but I doubt it's gonna be the norm, even after the hype dies down, I swear, I had the old legit list, not sure if there is a new one on here but EVERYTHING is gone on this shoe size wise. I've never seen anything like it.
lol wut?

Imma try to get some sleep and see how much this thread blows near launch time. I'll be salty all day at work if I can't get one pair.

Why would you even consider another pair. Just wondering.........................

To add to my collection... Im not buying to resell... Im am downsizing my collection, but never plan on downsizing my xi's.. The black & red xi's are what got me into sneakers...plus all the history in the xi's, the bulls goin 72-10 in mjs first full season back.. Mj defeating gp & the reign man of the supersonics to win his first title without his father, on fathers day, what a game a great finals & what great history the xi's represent, especially the black & reds.

Back
Top Bottom