Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

be consistent with it check here often n check sites often. ur luck isnt out yet. i have 01's so im good but i got my girl a pair about 30 mins ago. now she tryna get me to get her lil bro a pair...i'll let u know if i conquer lol

1280 unread! 
eek.gif
... well my mission is accomplished
pimp.gif
 quick phone pics

Well, I got enough for myself and my family. I think I'm good. Was trying to help out a co-worker but FNL mobile isn't working. NTSF soon to get my pair. :smokin

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: @ how many people on NT are viewing this thread. Check this out: http://niketalk.com/users/online

That's like 90% of the site right now. :lol: :lol:

...and there's DOUBLE the amount of lurkers vs. members who are signed in. Holy ****.

God damnnn !!! The playoffs will do that !!! Congrats to all those who locked they're pair !! I am about to leave and go pick mine up behind the counter. They asked me to come after 11 so none of the campers trip out ! Ill post a pic later on today

Last edited:
got an email confirmation from fnl...will await the shipping confirmation tho before i celebrate. thanks to whoever posted the mobile link.

I did the chat earlier and they said they couldn't add it on new launch items I didn't push it didn't want them to cancel my order haha.

Yeah I called earlier to try to add this code and upgrade my shipping to overnight but they said I run the risk of getting my order canceled. Chick was kind of a Bia from the get go though. Like you I didnt want to push it since I feel lucky to even be at this point.

idk why im still up :lol:

i said a few days ago i wasnt gonna be salty but damn :smh:

Because that's what these releases do to you man :smh:. They KNOW some people are going to get screwed in this process. Just the nature of the beast. I bet you'll keep coming back, and giving them your money. Nike reps, I KNOW you're lurking this thread heavy. And to that I say this: I argue and have argued that they should just have a two week run of shoes like this. Have an initial run, then when the shoes are sold out, you can fill out an order form. Maybe pay ten dollars extra if you have to order them that way. Then people would have a two week window to get the shoe. Limit it to two per person. They meet their bottom line and frustration would be avoided and in the process build stronger "loyalty" to the brand. I hate using that term, but they think like this. Maybe it's too idealistic, but idk. Money is still being made even with overhead cost of making the shoe. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Finish Line is tweeting they still have inventory! They are only sold out of 7.5 and size 15. Someone just asked if they have size 12 and they replied Yes!

Finishline better thank you guys for the interest free loans..

Off to the first destination for my fnl draft pick up..

Ready to see how it goes down..

Is anyone really surprised about FNL? These are the same guys that had to revert back to their old site layout after failing miserably with their fab.com clone. Not to mention all of the missing draft emails.

Things went smooth down here in HTown. In and out with 3 pairs in less than 30 minutes. No violence

Ooooooh Boy this thread is comedy! Fingers crossed for those Finishline victims. Extra sarcastic NICE to all those "I HATE RESELLERS" members that picked up 3+ pairs, hypocrite! And just in case Nike Chicago RSVP'ers don't know, when you pick up your men's size you can ask for a GS size at that time as well. Happy day all!

2 hours later and I still haven't seen the actual desktop/normal FNL product page for the 11's.:lol:

I'm good, but I wanted to get them through the actual site. Mobile was fine, though.

Eastbay still not sold out. They need to drop the hold in cart process. Quickest to checkout gets the worm. Same with NDC.

Back
Top Bottom