Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

People know FNL is one per person right?

That's one per address/name.

Multiple e-mails with the same address/name will be canceled, happened to me on the X's.

seems to be a zillion pairs of these out there and a lot people are getting multiple pairs. Prepare for the market to be flooded the next few days

Got a confirmation from NDC and FNL but no money has been taken out of my account. 
eyes.gif

"waiting for final amount by merchant"

I did the chat earlier and they said they couldn't add it on new launch items I didn't push it didn't want them to cancel my order haha.
Just got off the live chat.  The good news is that the customer rep didn't specify that he could NOT add the promo code to my order. 

However, he said:

"Okay what I can do is send a ticket up to our review team to request we apply your promo code. It will be confirmed within 2-3 business days."

Guess it's which rep you get.  Others got theirs adjusted already..

Got mine...FNL draft, no probs....sold out of gs in 20 minutes about lol...

Sidenote: got an 11.5, and to ME fit same as bred 4 and charcoal 7...

Last edited:
I did the chat earlier and they said they couldn't add it on new launch items I didn't push it didn't want them to cancel my order haha.
Just live chatted with a rep and they said they put in a request and that I should be hearing back within a few days. Now sure what that means, but I guess it just means maybe. Haha

Before the rep could say anything I just threw my order number and the coupon code at them

I actually chatted with 2 reps though

First one told me it couldn't be applied to releases such as this one

second rep put a request for me

Yee

Back
Top Bottom