Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Been at my mall since 8 am, they won't open it, too many people out here this is a mess I just want my pair
mean.gif
which mall?

NDC is wise to the discount code lol

Luke: Hi, my name is Luke. How may I help you?
Ray : Hi i placed an order and forgot to add a discount code
Ray: FENP441822427
Ray : wondering if it could be applied
Luke: I apologize but this code has been used it looks like. After some further research I have found that it was posted on a forum board at NikeTalk.com

:rofl:

I won the Finishline draft. I just picked them up and they look great! The smoothest XI release in since the Space Jams in '09.

Side note: These don't smell as strong as the Concords did last year.

Happy to finally cop a pair after goingn 0/9 from raffles n rsvp. Good looking out from the dude that posted fnl

149786_10101199543731700_1664240403_n.jpg

Was out of the mall by 8:30. After a shaky start, the fnl draft showed that it could work.
I got there at 7:50 and was the first to wait at the store. They opened the gate at 8. In and out by 8:10. The list only had about 12 pairs from the draft. The manager said they also had a employee draft :rolleyes. Come on man where are the other pairs lol

Luke: I apologize but this code has been used it looks like. After some further research I have found that it was posted on a forum board at NikeTalk.com
roll.gif
Cosign! Straight Shot down!

Damn I want one more pair to stock, but I'm not gonna click the add-to-cart button a million times like an idiot

:rofl:
LMAO!

Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. How may I help you?
: Hi I want to add a coupon to an order I recently purchased
Mark: I'm happy to look into the order, can you tell me the promotional code?
: FENP441822427
Mark: This promotional code has been used, it is not valid toward additional orders.

has anyone even seen the shoes page on finishline? the page has been reloading for 2 and a half hours and i've never seen it even getr to the page with the 11's

I step outside to make a phone call and got back to back phone calls from people that I don't hear from regularly
mean.gif
. Former co worker asked if I copped, I said no and my dad talmbout his co worker wanted a pair for her daugther
laugh.gif
. Yea, it's out of hand b.
Right, I dont even sell shoes but im known in the city for getting heat... People that I dont even know all in my fb inbox, talking about can i cop a pair and they pay me or can they use my connect... I got like 25 random inboxes....  Its getting crazy...

I don't know about you guys' stores, but my finish line was EXTREMELY organized.

I walked, no line at ALL, just one person paying at the register, showed the rep my reservation, he went to the back grabbed my shoes, and I walked out.
Exactly! They had everything ready already, so I was in and out.

Me and my roommate won the FNL draft. The other roommate RSVP'ed at Niketown Chicago, so he's making that 2+ hour trip there right now to pick them up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom