Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

These concord bottoms look ds for a possible trade for my breds

Last edited:
sns shipping confirmation!!!

to guys that said id get canceled for ordering 2... YUP... but i was on the site when the released the pairs and re-ordered 1 and was good to go.

Exactly! They had everything ready already, so I was in and out.

Me and my roommate won the FNL draft. The other roommate RSVP'ed at Niketown Chicago, so he's making that 2+ hour trip there right now to pick them up.
No lines at all? REALLY?

The FNL I went to was only letting in 2 people at a time. Honestly was pretty impressed with the way they handled things

to guys that said id get canceled for ordering 2... YUP... but i was on the site when the released the pairs and re-ordered 1 and was good to go.

Alot of people wanted to see you fail bruh. They can't hold you back. Congrats.

:rofl:

Wow...Finishline charged my credit card 6 TIMES and still no confirmation email! Merry XMAS...with no funds available!:smh:

All these stories of finish line charging people multiple times makes me not want to mess with them in the future.

Wow...Finishline charged my credit card 6 TIMES and still no confirmation email! Merry XMAS...with no funds available!
mean.gif
Did they actually charge you or is it pending on the merchant?  Because they will give you back your money.

Finishline draft was any easy cop in South Florida. Got to the mall at 7:25 and saw just one person at the main mall entrance which confused me. Saw Sears was already opened. Walked in there and they had the main gate to the mall open. Figured everyone went through here to wait in the mall. Nope. Mall was empty. Was the first person in line at Finishline. Was a line of three people when they opened at 8. In and out no problem. Apparently people had been camping out at the mall since 3 AM and they had them waiting at a back mall entrance. When they let them in it looked like a herd of wildebeests running through with security yelling at them.

Tons of people showed up this morning at the sports seasons that gave out guaranteed tickets for all the pairs they had last night. Windows of the store were plastered in signs saying "all sizes sold out" yet they got mad when the employee came out and told them to leave if they didn't have a ticket. Can people not read?

People's Finishline orders starting to get cancelled. I feel for you guys but I'm hoping I don't meet the same fate :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Exactly! They had everything ready already, so I was in and out.

Me and my roommate won the FNL draft. The other roommate RSVP'ed at Niketown Chicago, so he's making that 2+ hour trip there right now to pick them up.
No lines at all? REALLY?
Well, we got there at 8:20, so we were the last ones to pick up our kicks, so it was us and maybe 5 people who won the draft. No extra lines of people waiting.

On the other hand, the Jimmy Jazz in the same mall was CRACKIN' 
eek.gif
 Hecka deep!

Last edited:

Alot of people wanted to see you fail bruh. They can't hold you back. Congrats.

:rofl:

lol... i didnt have time to read all of the comments.

i contacted customer service to request an order modification... they just canceled it. site said sold out but the product page had my 9.5 just sitting there. calmly ordered again and boom. was out.

i honestly didnt see the 1 per order thing until people said something. all i saw was Spend 100 more and get free shipping :lol:

Back
Top Bottom