Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so any1 who has the release pairs

does the box look like this :nerd:

Im happy my sneaker connect came thru on Sunday because I probably wouldn't have been able to get a pair anywhere!

finishline charged my card but instantly refunded it

to everyone that didnt get them i think youll get the money back right away

Does anyone know if Nike will refund my overnight shipping if they end up upgrading everyone to overnight like they did the last 2 years? Got my brother a pair for christmas

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
As we get closer to release, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

The small window of me picking these up early with no hassle is gone. Now I gotta stroll in sometime in midday and pick up and dip quick.

I got so lucky. Went to m.finishline.com and got all the way to place order and when I hit it, it said it was no longer in my cart. Like 10 mins later, got an email saying I was confirmed. Hopefully, it doesn't get canceled or something.

Checked out successfully from FTL! Wow, didn't think that would happen. I'm done. GL to those still trying. Don't give up yet!

Can someone clear this up for me. When people are saying to keep mashing add to cart on eastbay. Is it on the mobile or regular site? Also right hand side or top right hand side? Nothing is working for me.

My Timeline of Breds and Concords
------------------------------------------------
Dec. 11' - Charged by Finish Line 6 times... never got any shoes
Feb. 12' - Paid Reseller Prices for Concs
June 12' - Bought CDP Bred 11's because I thought columbias were coming out...
November 12' - Got Concords for retail from Finishline :D
December 12' - Got Breds from UK for $255 and a 2nd pair for retail from NDC.

Overall.. ive come a long way.

Good to know. I'll be passing on my FNL RSVP pairs today. Got mines online instead since FNL email stated it was not guaranteed.

Actually the FNL Employees ran a tight ship, they made dudes get out of line that did not have an email confirmation and ID. Told em they had to come back at 9.

Is it even worth trying FTL? Keep getting a cat error when trying to add a pair then I get another error saying there are pairs reserved in customers' carts. Losing hope here. 

Back
Top Bottom