Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anybody get a cancelation email from FNL yet?
You won't until a week and a half from now.
roll.gif

Man, I'm kind of disgusted that I missed out on these again, and this is by far this fourth Jordan 11 holiday release I have missed out on. Not only have I missed out on these but I have missed out on recent Jordans I liked except the Obsidian 12's. I missed out on the Playoff 13's, Bred 4's Playoff 12's Concord, Cool Grey, and Space Jam 11's, White/Black/Red 9's, Olympic 6', Infrared 6's and most of all the Black/Cement 3's. The reason why I missed out on all of these is because I wasn't working, I didn't have actual income I was only getting a certain amount, I had a l and I was going to school and needed money to get there. Missing out on this release hurt me the most. I was looking forward to getting these, but my money wasn't right. And as for campouts and lines, I probably would have either lasted long or would not have lasted long wherever I'm at. However I was in a line for the Obsidian 12's on the day they was coming out but the line for these man would it be frustrating and long and I would barely even get a pair. But hey, that's would anybody would do for Jordan's (even the most anticipated releases). So to those who have either gotten a pair of these I would say, Congratulations and enjoy them. For those who didn't get a pair of these, don't give up and pray that there's still is hope, or just quite I don't give a crap!

My man, that's how I was back in the day while in school too...don't sweat it, these will rerelease just like everything else. I have every shoe I've EVER missed out on in the past. you got your priorities rightt...

Not sure if FNL got better at refunding money right away or my bank but my charges were reversed ASAP. Was trying to grab that 11 for a dude I work with but got all the way to the end then it said error.

Last edited:
i just straggled my no-RSVP having self on over there to see when the unclaimed pairs open to the public but dude said they weren't disclosing that. anyone know?

RSVP ends at 6, usually the do an RSVP on the unclaimed pairs. they probably want to avoid a rush of people at the store at 6

From my ordering history with FNL, it took 2-3 business days to receive a shipping confirmation. With the holidays, it might take longer to process.

But if it's past 6 days I would pretty much say that your order will get cancelled.

I never had a problem with FNL until the new website was released and got screwed on the Bred 4's. Waited a week and got the cancellation email.

Raised some hell aka sent them a reply email as well as to the BBB.

But Donnie the customer service manager made things right although it took about 2-3 days.

As far as the limit for one pair, the peeps who made a second or third orders will probably be cancelled soon and that should release more pairs for the general public, which I hope that fellow NT'ers will be able to cop. It's going to take awhile for them to sort out the 2nd and 3rd orders and have them cancelled.

Happy copping and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Ntsf got a long line just for RSVP. It's cold and raining!!! Damn!!!
they said the line was for kids sizes....i saw the line but is that for the actual rsvp to pick up pairs??  let me know so i can go back to work

I honestly think that FNL takes extra orders on purpose just to show inflated $$ on their balance statements. Take a bunch of orders on the 23d then cancel them on the first.

Final tally:

1 - Shelta (shipped already)
1- Sneakerhead (PS size)
1 - Eastbay
4 - Nike Chicago

Done.

From my ordering history with FNL, it took 2-3 business days to receive a shipping confirmation. With the holidays, it might take longer to process.

But if it's past 6 days I would pretty much say that your order will get cancelled.

I never had a problem with FNL until the new website was released and got screwed on the Bred 4's. Waited a week and got the cancellation email.

Raised some hell aka sent them a reply email as well as to the BBB.

But Donnie the customer service manager made things right although it took about 2-3 days.

As far as the limit for one pair, the peeps who made a second or third orders will probably be cancelled soon and that should release more pairs for the general public, which I hope that fellow NT'ers will be able to cop. It's going to take awhile for them to sort out the 2nd and 3rd orders and have them cancelled.

Happy copping and Merry Christmas to everyone!
"will probably be cancelled soon"....how soon? like..today? i've been trying to cop all day i need all the info i can get!

Back
Top Bottom