Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got through NDC after 25 min after clicking the live feed twitter link. Was just about to give up and go to work then BAM checkout screen.

Needless to say I was hyped this morning and woke up everybody :lol: :pimp:

bay area heads heading out to nike SF...line was long for rsvp, but they started to do 10 at a time, so it really picked up in terms of the pace...one side is for kids sizes which is fcfs...

also i found out, if you happen to get multiple DM's for one store you can pick up multiple pairs, you just have to get back in line. I have to head out to pick up my boys pair who got through with my name...so for future releases, if you can get through with your name for multiple pairs, you just gotta get back in line...

good luck to all those camping...thanks for all the finishline updates, i was able to cop my girl her size! release was not as bad as i thought it was gonna be...

happy holidays everyone!

if i got the confirmation email, im good to go, correct? just havent received shipping email, its cool though, i need to switch shipping on my order anyway, anyone know how to do to that? fnl website still has the countdown timer on it, and their customer service phone number isnt working. thanks.

bay area heads heading out to nike SF...line was long for rsvp, but they started to do 10 at a time, so it really picked up in terms of the pace...one side is for kids sizes which is fcfs...
also i found out, if you happen to get multiple DM's for one store you can pick up multiple pairs, you just have to get back in line. I have to head out to pick up my boys pair who got through with my name...so for future releases, if you can get through with your name for multiple pairs, you just gotta get back in line...
good luck to all those camping...thanks for all the finishline updates, i was able to cop my girl her size! release was not as bad as i thought it was gonna be...
happy holidays everyone!
is there still a long line?? ho wlong is the whole process cuz im just taking off for lunch and cant stay long

RSVP line outside Nike CHI. Pretty orderly overall.

FNL usually sends you an email about your shipping confirmation the next day, at least from my experience. But it is the holiday season so it might take a bit longer. 

Back
Top Bottom