Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

is it really worth doing the UK sites?
all i read is about extra fees and people messing up the size/price conversion !
doesn't seem like much of a deal to me ??
PLEASE ADVISE

Of course it is. Fees are only if you go above $250

AND people messing up the price conversion is because they dont know the difference between euro and pounds

Dat rug tho
pimp.gif

March 1996 Air Jordan XI BRED vs December 2012 Air Jordan XI BRED
That patent cut on the '96
pimp.gif

Did anybody get a FNL shipping confirmation yet ?
I don't think anyone has yet. When the CG IX came out, I got shipping confirmation from them at 7:03 am the next morning, which was quick because I normally don't get shipping confirmation until the monday after. I got it at 1:48 am from NDC if anyone was wondering when they could potentially expect a tracking number from them

I didn't yet man I am damn sure it's gonna take awhile to get all those orders processed and which ones to cancel, then to ship em out :x

Probably a week just cause it's FNL.

My dude and I both got our email confirmations from FNL today.

WHO THE **** IS RESTOCKING AT MIDNIGHT??!!?!! AND DON'T SAY "U MAD BRO" CAUS IM ****** SICK OF THIS ******** NOT BEIN AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!!!!!! so yes I am mad
Restocks will be random and even harder to get a hold of. Let this be a lesson learned for the next release. You gotta put in the work to get what you want. Don't expect people to help you, seriously. If they do, be grateful. This kind of attitude is gonna get you squat and probably flamed.

Last edited:
well this dude got an *** whooping he will never forget

It disgusts that people even encouraged it more during the fight, dude wearing what seems to be the MB 9's I'm guessing 
mean.gif
 @ him

Kicks him then wipes the dust or blood off of his kicks..

sneakers are called tennis shoes...you must be really young lol its all good tho, people older than me use that phrase thats like 40+ talk. Ended up getting a extra size 3Y one from eastbay one from NDC and i already got shipping confirmation from eastbay, along with all my other pairs i came up on accidentaly, i went to FNL and was automatically redirected to the mobile site they showed and FSR copped another size 10.5 didn't use any WC rewards didnt wanna waste time entering the code in case i missed out even tho it aint really matter they already gave me shipping confirmation on that 1. FNL always comes thru for me and even when i dont need it it seems lol, they are the best when it comes to online releases, no waiting no timer no server timeouts or crashing except for today and in the end it wasnt so bad and i was just BSing around since i already got a few pairs. Props to me. BTW where is there proof that 500,000 pairs were made? that must be worldwide def not in the USA

It's not a young thing. The whole sneakers, tennis shoes and kicks debate is regional dialect. In the north you don't hear tennis shoes, but in the south and other areas you do.

My FNL status: processing. Finishline facebooked & twitted * all sizes available except 7.5 & 14* around noon today 
pimp.gif

just picked up my pair from NTSF. little bit of a line to get into the store for these but overall very smooth experience :smokin now waiting on my 2nd pair from NDC and i'll be straaaaaaight

any one in the bay area still looking for a sz 11.. Im letting mine go from NTSF so be on the look out.

Back
Top Bottom