Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

just picked up my pair from NTSF. little bit of a line to get into the store for these but overall very smooth experience
smokin.gif
now waiting on my 2nd pair from NDC and i'll be straaaaaaight

Your pic don't disappoint fam. 

nthat.gif

Hey, I got a question. I tried ordering on Finsihline mobile, but the site crashed as I was checking out. I checked my bank history, and I was charged 4 times. Since it crashed, I didn't get an order number and no email confirmations. Will these orders just be cancelled? I hope they are...

As expected, The patent cut on the 12'
mean.gif
     These will have to do.  I'm done with new 11s.

Good luck to all trying to get their pair(s).

Hey, I got a question. I tried ordering on Finsihline mobile, but the site crashed as I was checking out. I checked my bank history, and I was charged 4 times. Since it crashed, I didn't get an order number and no email confirmations. Will these orders just be cancelled? I hope they are...
Yes, they will be cancelled happened to me yesterday on a UK site.

Last edited:

Unfortunately I'm positive your order didn't go through.

You have to have an order number and even if you do your still not guaranteed.

The magic email is shipping confirmation.

Would it kill JB to put "Air Jordan" on the box with a red jumpman?

srs

Yes, they will be cancelled happened to me yesterday on a UK site.

Unfortunately I'm positive your order didn't go through.
You have to have an order number and even if you do your still not guaranteed.
The magic email is shipping confirmation.

For sure, thanks guys. I already got one pair for my brother's birthday on Christmas, and decided I wanted to get one for myself so I tried Finishline. Then, I figured I actually wouldn't even wear these shoes anyway, and decided against it, but since I didn't have an order number or email, I had no way of trying to cancel. Hope they cancel it soon and release the funds on my card

What a day lol, wanted a size 10...ended up with a size 7y, 9.5, 10, & 12, now after looking at my CDP vs my 10 I don't even really want the 10 like that...but I do at the same time haha.

ANYWHO they all took a back seat to my Revis 1s arriving today. Today was a pretty good day I must say. Didn't go through the massive thread but I hope most got their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom