Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

wow :smh: at myself didnt ven pay attention to the direction of the jumpman

Have you seen previous pairs before? This shouldn't be new to you. Stop asking for fight videos promoting that ignorant mess.

Last edited:
mikewhoa.png

i know i made a faux pas,but so did niketalk cuz in the home page they also have the jumpman in the wrong direction :lol:

Have you seen previous pairs before? This shouldn't be new to you. Stop asking for fight videos promoting that ignorant mess.

didnt wanna deal with violence that comes with yearly xi's, my favorite ones were space jams but just didnt get around to copping

When i got my confirmation email it stated the ship date and expected delivery date. I tried to do express shipping but after my order didn't go through i just chose regular and finished my order fast. Just glad i was happy to cop

Any update on the dude who ordered 10 pairs from finishline just for the heck of it? I wanna know if it actually went through. 

lol y is the jumpman in the opposite direction n tht pic?

Do you know that he has the 1996 OG's, 2001 Retro and the 2012 Retro? And you think that it is funny?

If you really don't know, the OG's and the 2001 Retro it has the reverse jumpman on the left shoe and on the CDP's and the new 2012 retro has the jumpman facing the opposite direction.

wow im either going completely crazy or JB is playing with my mind. y would they put the jumpman on the left sneaker facing one direction and the jumpman on the right sneaker facing the opposite direction?

Do you know that he has the 1996 OG's, 2001 Retro and the 2012 Retro? And you think that it is funny?
If you really don't know, the OG's and the 2001 Retro it has the reverse jumpman on the left shoe and on the CDP's and the new 2012 retro has the jumpman facing the opposite direction.

bro i was saying the new xi was in the wrong direction, not the og.

and yes i knew this its just that i wasnt really paying attention to the direction of the jumpman and it surprised me when i held the sneaker in my hand.

Last edited:
wow im either going completely crazy or JB is playing with my mind. y would they put the jumpman on the left sneaker facing one direction and the jumpman on the right sneaker facing the opposite direction?

:lol: you must be new and you are telling on yourself man. Please stop.

When that happens, go to the store as early as possible if they don't state the leftovers will be tweeted out. It seems like they would tweet out the leftover pairs though.
Yeah Niketown in scottsdale here is be doing an rsvp for them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom