Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm just curious, do you guys consider 240 a "hookup price."

2 of my buddies asked me to get it for them weeks ago but didnt give me the money beforehand. I ordered from uk sites and the total was like 232 and I asked them for 240 and they are questioning the price...

2 of my buddies asked me to get it for them weeks ago but didnt give me the money beforehand. I ordered from uk sites and the total was like 232 and I asked them for 240 and they are questioning the price...

if they are questioning the price sell it to someone else for 240 and see how fast theyll move

Just got shipping confirmation from NDC
pimp.gif

Typical... whats their screen name??? Sound like NT'ers...

Got shipping confirmation from NDC
It's ground shipping.
So those hoping for a free upgrade to overnight like in years before, doesn't look like its gonna happen.
My tracking just shows they've been picked up from Nike, so no delivery date yet.
Betting it's going to be a while with the weekend, the holiday, and all the extra packages shipping companies have this time of year.

Last edited:
if they are questioning the price sell it to someone else for 240 and see how fast theyll move

I know i told them to look at ebay prices i'm basically giving them $100 off at this point...if I put it on CL at 240 it would get 10 emails in the first hour living in the bay area...

Might as well add my pics to this thread

Last purchase until the royal 1s. Congrats to everyone that got their pair, good luck to those that are still in the hunt, and happy holidays!
Nice pic man.  
smokin.gif
  I'm missing the Space Jams but I'm gonna be getting them soon.  

Not real buddies if they don't trust you. Should just let them get it themselves and watch them end up empty handed and wish they paid that.
People who question you when you do them a favor is just shady themselves. Or maybe they are just ignorant. Then all is forgiven.

yup i cant even make $8 per shoe for fronting the money and putting in the work to get both their pairs

This will keep happening and over the years your "circle" will get smaller and smaller... Heart will turn cold and you will eventually join the "dark side"... But what do I know...>D

Back
Top Bottom