Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

two of my finishline orders have tracking numbers. All the others say processing.
ho wmany did u order ?? and are they seperate orders with one credit card?
laugh.gif

XI's will forever reign supreme as the most legendary sneaker.

Dudes were so dejected and thirsty after missing out on pairs..

As I was leaving one venue.. Some dude inquired what size I had..

We talked for a few mins..

He offered me his DB 9s +$50 on my part.. 

For a pair of these playoffs..

I had to do it.. 

Pics later..

All these tracking numbers making me nervous. Mine still say processing but they're not even in my order history.

I had to do it.. 

Pics later..
nthat.gif

I was fortunate enough to score one lone pair. (I was hoping for 2)

And I love them!!!!!

They feel great

They look much better in person and on than they ever did on the internet.

VERY satisfied with this release.

All these tracking numbers making me nervous. Mine still say processing but they're not even in my order history.

i dont have anything in my order history either. but when i click the order status link in my confirmation email the shipped status shows up

Got my shipping confirmation from FNL, super quick given their standards. Usually I'd be irritated at the slow delivery date 1/02/2012, but I had them delivered to my house and I'm currently in Nor Cal Visiting fam so thanks again to the user who recommended the mobile site. I think you saved everyone's *** who needed FNL to come through.

Ordered from finishline at 8:50am but still getting the "processing" status....and it's not even showing up in my order history :rolleyes

When you send dm to nike for rsvp on twitter does the letters size of unique #tag matters ??
can i write everything with small letters ???

I had to do it.. 

Pics later..

Nice. DB 9's are :pimp:...

I have been checking my order status on FNL and it has not shipped. I got drafted and bought my shoes this morning in the store. I ended up trying to get a 2nd pair online with the same card later in the day. Hopefully they don't cancel the second one. It is weird because my first purchase I did in store doesn't even show up on my list of orders. It is just showing the one I have pending

My order I placed at 9am on the mobile site will be here Monday from FINL, used regular shipping.

My other order I placed at noon on the mobile still says processing.

Man... good luck to everyone still fighting the ordering system.

Hang in there

I hope u guys dont get screwed

thats what i did ..ordered earlier than u but still processing..am i out of luck

I think you'll be good. I randomly tried FNL mobile at around 1:00 pm ET and got my size and checked out in 2 minutes. My order said processing all day until a couple minutes ago. My order is now shipped, should be getting them on the 27th. Good luck! hope it works out.

Still waiting on a shipping confirm from NDC and Urban Industry.. hopefully when I wake up they will both be shipped.

I have been checking my order status on FNL and it has not shipped. I got drafted and bought my shoes this morning in the store. I ended up trying to get a 2nd pair online with the same card later in the day. Hopefully they don't cancel the second one. It is weird because my first purchase I did in store doesn't even show up on my list of orders. It is just showing the one I have pending

As far as I know, those of us who won the draft were not excluded from the online release.

Back
Top Bottom