Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Ordered from finishline at 8:50am but still getting the "processing" status....and it's not even showing up in my order history
eyes.gif
click on the order number and itll show tracking...thats what showed in mine till i clicked the order number..it still shows processing but there was a tracking number

Mannnnn my FNL order still says processing and I can't click on nothing to show a tracking number, so I'm getting a little nervous. 

Sup fellas. Congrats to those who copped. As for me, I'm still dissapointed I didn't get a pair after missing out on NDC and my man on here posted that incredible opportunity of a mobile site at FNL running smoothly amid the chaos. And yet even after having the shoes in cart many times, my credit card info NOR paypal would finish the process. This happen to anyone else?? Still dumbfounded by that. Credit card company called and said problem was the security code was being input incorrectly, which was TOTALLY NOT TRUE. Same thing was happening to me last night on Crooked Tongues..any help with a sz 10 would be great. Still in search of my first XI's.

you morons keep talking about how easily you checked out with your methods, dont you understand that it will only make it harder for you to buy what you want by bragging about it? plain stupidity :smh:

Mannnnn my FNL order still says processing and I can't click on nothing to show a tracking number, so I'm getting a little nervous. 

Go to "Order Tracking" and then when your confirmation number comes up, click on it and it should open up another window showing your order and THEN you might be able to see SHIPPED with your tracking number.

Ordered from FNL mobile at 6:10am, got the conformation e-mail and my CC has been charged; but it still says the order is processing :rolleyes should I be worried? Gonna be disappointed if I get screwed over by these guys :smh:

I CANT BELIEVE FINISHLINE IS IN SUPER SPEED MODE ON THIS.....a lot of pairs are being shipped out same day...never happens

So who else is left to release these? I LOVE THE SUSPENSE!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered from FNL mobile at 6:10am, got the conformation e-mail and my CC has been charged; but it still says the order is processing
eyes.gif
should I be worried? Gonna be disappointed if I get screwed over by these guys
mean.gif
Go to "Order Tracking" and then when your confirmation number comes up, click on it and it should open up another window showing your order and THEN you might be able to see SHIPPED with your tracking number.

Congrats to those that got them. Since the release is during my work hrs on the east coast I couldn't get online until 8:30ish and my size was gone. I was still surprised to see sized available though.

I wasn't signed in under an account when I purchased 

just checked, still shows processing with no tracking number :\ thanks though man I hope it falls through for me

Back
Top Bottom