Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

had my boy pick up a pair for me in DC, now i cant get them till after new years
mad.gif

but seriously im just happy i got a pair

Yooooo I called the customer service to ask about my pair becuase it's still stuck in processing .   The lady was real nice her name was Briania (she had a sexy *** voice lol)   She said mine are still in processing but that Im  guaranteed a pair becuase my order went through and the item was already selected in my name .

so if you are stuck in processing dont worry   I'm 90% sure  you should get your pair based on what she just told me.  as long as they can find your order number ur straight.

You guys know they are doing a 'second' RSVP today at Nike NYC.. I got a pair.. I would really like another but some real Jordan fans didn't get any while Mac Miller lame-os got  multiples.. so.. good luck with the RSVP..

I was fine with 266 pricing as a safety net. Bought a pair sz 11 when it released there so I could have piece of mind. Once I was able to grab a pair off NDC and footlocker, I canceled my order with offspring. Don't want to risk vat and customs. Might end up pushing if I resell but that ain't worth the trouble.
Don't get me wrong $266 is a decent price for what they are going for on the resell market.

I was talking about the guy who said he copped for $218 of Offspring, he got his conversion wrong.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong $266 is a decent price for what they are going for on the resell market.

I was talking about the guy who said he copped for $218 of Offspring, he got his conversion wrong.

Just use Paypal and it gives you the actual amount before confirming

Did u get an confirmation email about shipping and then duties and taxes from os ? Another 63.27!!

My local Mom & Pop had people camped outside Thursday night in the rain and to top it all off...they charged them $250 before tax!
mean.gif

Second pair, third pair,

Wheres my confirmation ? wheres my number? when r they coming?

And to those saying theyre easy?

Easy is going online and buying them 5 minutes after they drop

Easy is not spending three hours adding to cart

Or havig finishline cancel 6 credit card attwmpts and refund your paypal three times by 10, and yet others are getting right in

Yeah. So easy

NDC just gave me a damn heart attack. Haven't gotten the shipping email yet so I decided to contact their customer service. They said that my order number wasn't showing up in their system. >: Turns out that the system they use to check orders is just down. :smh: So if you're about to contact them about why you haven't gotten shipping yet, you should probably wait until later today.
edit
Did y'all just kill soleheaven permanently? :smh:

my dude, my heart dropped when i tried checking the order online this morning, saying my email address wasnt recognized.. had to call them and they were having issues with their system but they told me im good to go.. But Im still on that preparing to ship, and i dont trust that non sense.. Ship the damn shoes out, i chose Next day air on them and dudes with ground shipping already got theres out shipped :smh:...I need to try to get another pair to stock.. Size 12 for retail anyone? :nthat:

Second pair, third pair,
Wheres my confirmation ? wheres my number? when r they coming?
And to those saying theyre easy?
Easy is going online and buying them 5 minutes after they drop
Easy is not spending three hours adding to cart
Or havig finishline cancel 6 credit card attwmpts and refund your paypal three times by 10, and yet others are getting right in
Yeah. So easy

Yea I feel you on that man, especially when dudes like me just wanted one pair :smh:

All these fools trying to buy sell trade.

Yet let me try and cuss and see what happens.

Years ago i said NT went down the poop chute

Now that everyone and literally THEIR MOMMA can join, ugh

Note to self Nike store is where I should be when the Columbias drop if I'm doing online again because this is my 2nd time in a row online striking out.
I found an authentic pair for under retail but waiting for dude to message me back. Not sure if he made a typo.

Damn, think FNL cancelled mine. All the pending charges on my card are gone except for one... the one i ordered for my boy which was like 30 mins after i ordered my two. Glad i got lucky and ordered from eastbay afterwards knowing how FNL is. At least i got one.

my update
Sz 15 from NDC still processing (my first order of the day)
Sz 11.5 from NDC shipped
Sz 15 from Finishline Mobile Shipped
Sz 9.5 from Finishine Website Shipped

Just waiting on that final confirmation from Nike

Back
Top Bottom