Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was on the checkout of SH and decided not to go... as soon as I post that link.. Crashed, prob sold out pretty soon,

where's my man who stated that there would be "PLENTY TO GO AROUND" and "WILL BE A EASY COP" ?
how'd that work out for you? 
tightin up your game 
BUY A CLUE
SMH

I'm right here and I have 4 pairs.

Yo JADA... Thanks again for that FNL DRAFT RSVP Confirmation trick. Got my first pair from manipulating that first link.
2nd pair came from Beastbay. Tracking # says it'll be here Wednesday. Nice little Friday, overall :smokin

Honestly, I think the easiest way getting these depending if you have a Niketown store near you was RSVP twitter. Seems like all Nike stores had tons and even are doing a 2nd RSVP for pairs unclaimed. Spoke to someone in line waiting to pick their pair at NTSF yesterday and he said he was surprised he got it after DM'ing them after almost 10 mins they posted the hashtag.

Racist? Haha nah. Imma call myself some stupid nickname that means daddy

Acting like soup? Racist i am too?

Am i dealing with YODA papi?

And playboy is spelled playboy, Poopi. Oh i mean poppi.

Honestly, I think the easiest way getting these depending if you have a Niketown store near you was RSVP twitter. Seems like all Nike stores had tons and even are doing a 2nd RSVP for pairs unclaimed. Spoke to someone in line waiting to pick their pair at NTSF yesterday and he said he was surprised he got it after DM'ing them after almost 10 mins they posted the hashtag.

1 mall around here...had over 700 pairs between Footlocker, Footaction and Champs.

Trust me...there were tons.

Every single one of my friends that tried on NDC got through...

I struck out online.  But my boy got me a pair out of the goodness of his heart.

But I can't continue like this though.  I'm not a social media guy, so getting kicks are getting harder if my connect doesn't come through

Fed Ex just dropped off my NDC order. Talk about fast overnight shipping, my order status didn't even update. Wow! :smokin

Last edited:
Damn, think FNL cancelled mine. All the pending charges on my card are gone except for one... the one i ordered for my boy which was like 30 mins after i ordered my two. Glad i got lucky and ordered from eastbay afterwards knowing how FNL is. At least i got one.
Called customer service. My friend's pair has already shipped. For my two, she said they're "looking good" and just getting ready to be shipped and that i should get a tracking number next week (assuming the beginning of the upcoming week). Still have my doubts though. For those whose orders say 'processing' still, i guess just be patient. Not much you can do about it anyways. Just sit back and hope for the best.

EBay prices are falling, WHOOOOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYY, Beast and Resellers are about to loose. These aren't going to hold steady like the Concords, LOL!

I've been on hold now for more than a half-hour w/ FNL.

I can't stand this song anymore

mad.gif
mean.gif

HOw long does it take them to pick up the phone?

I def feel for my OG NTers who can't get a pair, I've been here 12 years now and it's really gotten to the point where I'd estimate 85% of these are to resell

That's why I order from the UK, a little more but $40 is worth not wasting my time and striking out

All this started with the rise of Nike SB and the popularity of the Dunk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom