Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

you dont know that. companies upgrade shipping all the time to get the packages out. happens to me all the time. especially if i have more than one package coming my way.

Since Nike has not done anything special with shipping this release, I doubt they will do Saturday delivery.

BTW Jada2001Retro - I agree with you on one thing. "You might be the lamest cat to sign up in the last 5 years" lol

Last edited:
I didn't pay tax on that pair, so basically my online pair was the same as my in-store taxed pair. That's the whole reason I selected 2-day Air, because it simply costs me the same as it would have had the product been taxed... I could care less when that pair gets to my house, but 2dayAir was only a few bucks more than my other option.

so what youre saying is you like giving money away for no reason. send some my way! just playin. merry xmas :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deezrsackolishus if you're an OG old head why are you frustrating yourself with people who you regard as newbies. You wouldn't get into an argument with a 5 yr old would you because you know it's impossible to win.

FNL was very organized when I went to pick up the shoes.
Yes they were even at my FNL there was a line from the draft and I was like 15-20 in line. Everybody who had a ticket got their pair and there was a good number of people behind me.

I didn't pay tax on that pair, so basically my online pair was the same as my in-store taxed pair. That's the whole reason I selected 2-day Air, because it simply costs me the same as it would have had the product been taxed... I could care less when that pair gets to my house, but 2dayAir was only a few bucks more than my other option.

so what youre saying is you like giving money away for no reason. send some my way! just playin. merry xmas :smile:

HAHA... That was tip money my man. Literally $5

I think Nike cancelled my order!! FML!!!

Tyler: Hi, my name is Tyler. How may I help you?
Me: Yeah I want to know why my order was cancelled
Me: And how I can get it back
Me: **********
Me: was the order number
Tyler: I'm really sorry to learn that your order has been cancelled, just a moment to see if I have more information about this
Tyler: I'd love to help you out with your order status, however at this time our system is updating - preventing us and our members from checking order statuses. We have no ETA for completion right now, but we are working quickly to complete the update. It could take up to 24 hours. I really apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

However, when it is available again - you can use http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3401/p/3897 this article to check your order status online when the updates are completed.
Me: So no users are able to view their order status?
Me: When I pull up my orders it doesn't show anything
Tyler: Right, no users are at this time
Tyler: I certainly apologize for the inconvenience
Me: Alright, thanks
I think Nike cancelled my order!! FML!!!
You sure dude?  Did you call them and find out?

I suggest you calling them they will give you your answer within three minutes or so.

NOTE: I CALLED NIKE AND THEY HAD MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR ORDER STATUS'S IF YOU RECEIVED AN ORDER CONFIRMATION YOU SHOULD BE GOOD.
Yeah I just chatted and he said their updating their system. I pray that when it goes back up my order isn't cancelled
This happened to me. I called last night because I had not received my shipping confirmation number and she told me everything checked out fine. I check my order status this morning and it was gone. I was ******** bricks b.

HAHA... That was tip money my man. Literally $5

hehe i feel ya. good to see so many people with pairs. Hopefully some look out for others that deserve it. it always comes back your way in the end. merry xmas everybody!

You might be the lamest cat to sign up in the last 5 years.

I don't even read his post. I made that mistake once and because of my personality I kept reading it over and over trying to comprehend what he was saying...never again. NT normally has entertaining trolls, he's not one.

This happened to me. I called last night because I had not received my shipping confirmation number and she told me everything checked out fine. I check my order status this morning and it was gone. I was ******** bricks b.
Well my order was shipped and it doesn't pop up on my account order status's and neither does my Thunder IV order.  

Everything should be fine if u guys received a confirmation email, we're talking about NDC here not FNL or JJ.

Yeah I just chatted and he said their updating their system. I pray that when it goes back up my order isn't cancelled
I wish you the best of luck man and hope everything goes well.

I'm sure it will go through.

Thanks G. Almost had I heart attack when I say that my Order History was blank. Hopefully it does go through - Nike said they usually send an e-mail notification that your order is going to be cancelled

Well my order was shipped and it doesn't pop up on my account order status's and neither does my Thunder IV order.  

Everything should be fine if u guys received a confirmation email, we're talking about NDC here not FNL or JJ.

has anybody received an order confirmation and get their order cancelled by ndc recently? just curious cause i'm waiting on my shipping confirmation as well

lol i figured the NTSF window would have closed already. btw its #blackred if you're looking to score on the leftovers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom