Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just spoke to them
They said everything is smooth & its shipping out Monday
:nthat: :nthat: i can chill for a bit
At least for now

False! FedEx does not do Saturday delivery unless it is specified for an additional charge. It is not a standard option.
NDC orders:
Next Day Air = Monday
Two Day = Wednesday
Ground = Wednesday-Friday (possibly Monday for some folks)

FedEx does deliver Saturday, both Ground and Express.

I tried on fnl mobile, got all the way to the submit order page and I would get an error after submitting. Tried about 25 times on mobile and each time my card was debited and immediately credited. I was like "its not meant to be" so i called it quits got off the PC, showered and went to pick up a big healthy breakfast from Mc Donalds. I get back, put my food on the coffee table and notice that the countdown page on my Nexus 7 was no longer on the countdown page like it had been for the last 4 1/2 hours it was on the official FNL page, unlike the 50 tabs i had open on my PC. I  had forgotten I left the nexus on the FNL countdown page since the initial launch time so I said "here we go again (DMX voice)" so I go through the process get to the submit order page and to my gratifying surprise it goes through CC debited and no credit applied. At this point I'm still pessimistic about the whole thing, since FNL has screwed my royally before. Enjoyed my day shopping for last minute christmas gifts, got me a couple bottles of Chimay and St Bernardus ABT 12 and had a great night with our local drunkards. Wake up this morning and  check my email and shipping confirmation sent from FNL, they'll be here on Christmas eve. I would like to thank all the helpful NTers in here for the support and words of encouragement besides a few bad apples this is a great community. I'm sure I would have gave up if it were not for many of the people on here. Thank you guys and sorry for the rant.

this dude with jags avy is mad salty its just a shoe just b/c "your an og head" (witch sounds stupid in itself) doesnt mean you are entitled to your pair or that your opinion matters more than any one elses keep telling yourself they wont resell for alot of money and that restocks are going to happen bottom line its a fn shoe if u got lucky and got a pair good for you if u didnt o well no need to make a thread abt jb and nike and have 100 replys in this thread to make yourself feel better

Received FNL shipping confirmation email this AM 
happy.gif

Ordered one 9.5 for me and one 6.5 for my cousin... off FNL. my 9.5 has been shipped but my 6.5 is "processing" I'm thinking I should consider this one canceled?:evil:

Anyone have bad experiences with SH?  Received email confirmation of order and money was taken out of my account.  Any advise on if my pair is guaranteed?
eyes.gif

Fed Ex just dropped off my NDC order. Talk about fast overnight shipping, my order status didn't even update. Wow! :smokin

False! FedEx does not do Saturday delivery unless it is specified for an additional charge. It is not a standard option.

NDC orders:
Next Day Air = Monday
Two Day = Wednesday
Ground = Depending on your location...Wednesday-Friday (possibly Monday for some folks)

THIS.
I did 2day Air from Beastbay and Tracking# tells me Wednesday. I only did 2day Air because without tax it came out to basically what I paid in-store. I always do 2day Air when the place i'm ordering from doesn't tax me.

Right...
I was approached by some punks when I walked out of HoH with both BIN V's, walked away like little *******.
Not living in the ghetto has it's benefits though, so I'm sorry I don't live in your neck of the woods.
I don't live in the ghetto. I'm from the hood though and one thing anybody from that environment understands is modesty. Wasn't trying to get at you just, stating the facts and the arrogance of your post. Also, Ghetto is more a mentality now now versus a place so no matter where you stay or was raised you still could be it.

had 11.5 in my cart at sole heaven and payment screen and everything and they kept messing my state up and putting Alabama

Now its down again

Anyone have bad experiences with SH?  Received email confirmation of order and money was taken out of my account.  Any advise on if my pair is guaranteed? :rolleyes

I've had them cancel, and I've also had them ship, but them canceling is pretty rare.

When they do their large shipments(black friday and christmas) they do shipments in waves. Meaning they do some each day. I think last Christmas they didn't ship mine until that Thursday after the release.

Follow their Twitter and they update pics each day of shipments or you can message them.

Last edited:
all you guys doing 2 day air must not realize that TUESDAY IS NOT A BUSINESS DAY! your 2 day air money was wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahah
Hahaha hahahahahahha
U copped a pair not in your size, specifically to sell
Read that over, and tell me thats not a reseller.
You are the problem with the "shoe game"
Less fortunate nt'er? Less angry than me?
Or just one noobie dumb enough to pay your rape price?
I think the latter.

I won't deny that if my size 9s don't go through that I'm gunna resell so I can buy a pair in my own size. But your reading comprehension is terrible. I stated that if my pair from FNL goes through that I would just let them go. Nowhere did I mention how much I was selling them for, nor do I even intend to sell them at a ridiculous price if that's what things come to. You sir, need to calm down and stop crying. I don't understand how you can be an "old head," yet fail so horribly to adapt to the system that JB has forced us in to. You think I enjoy stressing out at my computer or waiting out in the cold for my pairs? I do what I can to ensure I can obtain my pair in the fairest way possible, yet somewhere in there, you think that you're supposed to be some sort of priority to me? What have you done to merit such status? You're just some angry kid poppin off at others for no reason.

Got my shipping conformation from email FNL  @ 6:27 am. S/O to the dude that posted the link. I've been on here since 07' btw

Back
Top Bottom