Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Walked away with 3 pairs total. Not bad considering I was only locked in for one pair. Got lucky on NDC with one and walked into FL at 6pm and walked away with another. Great release overall. Quality is on point. Didnt seem to be too ruthless out there.

Which FL you go to? I thought they release their draft pairs at 10am. Or did you mean FTL? The fact that I was able to grab a pair on NDC and 1 on FTL.com, I was satisfied, but if it was jsut a simple in and out at 6pm. I shoulda attempted.

Dudes getting all these pairs make my salt levels rise to the highest levels :lol:

I've struck out on everything. Still not trying to pay reseller prices

Wow cant believe im 2/2 at 21 mercer on the breds.

And if i could get in at mercer I knew something fishy is going on with NTNYC they played me hard and i know i was in there like swimwear. Especially with that all DMs sent 3mins after closing.

damn 2/4 of my fnl orders are still "processing". I really hope that it's one of those situations where they just randomly show up with the other two. Please god...i have no backup xmas presents for these people to speak of. Hope everybody else gets their pairs. Anyone else still in processing hell and spoke to a fnl rep or anything of the sort?

After waiting for damn near 45 mins :lol: I got through to a rep, and he told me that even though my order is processing I'm good to go due to my order being "picked". I think you're gonna be in the clear man.

People think this release was bad just wait til the space jams release next year bc lets be honest that's prob what is coming next

i find it hard to believe that anyone who got picked by finishline wasn't there between 8-10 to get their pair.

did anyone see/obtain unclaimed pairs after 10 am ??

i find it hard to believe that anyone who got picked by finishline wasn't there between 8-10 to get their pair.
my boy did. won the draft for a 10.5. went back through the line and got a 10.

Last edited:

its possibel...here in NTSF..ther was so many unclaimed pair because kids are selling thier pairs and wanting to exchange at pick up time cuz they dont have money to pay for it..craigslist was loaded with people selling thier spot at RSVP ntsf  but no one is biting so its left unclaimed

Anyone else except for me get through on 21Mercer? Trying to see how many unclaimed pairs they gave out.

I got a size 10.5 for my boy.

spent 3 hrs at work trying for a pair, fnl.com was horrible for me and NDC was on games too. praying for a festivus miracle before i pepper my angus for reseller rd. #feelsbatman

i think 500,000 is a legit number way more salty dudes ended up w NO pairs last year, this year almost everyone in here got at least 1 but most got 2+. besides someone posted a link with a legit source that 500k were produced

my experience with these were the best. no trouble issues no drama simply RSVP and I won draft so I got my pair, thank god this was prolly one of the easiest release in my city ever. everything was organized and I didn't have RSVP no need to even be there thanks finishline for that RSVP..

Back
Top Bottom