Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so glad i could give a **** less about these.

Be gone then!?!?!.... Byeee

Im still hoping for a Xmas miracle of my own haha. Wasn't able to rsvp or anything because im out of town for the holidays. Help would be appreciated :smile:

got my NDC tracking info today. says it shipped yesterday and will arrive on the 26th. i thought theyd arrive on the 24th since it said they would while i was checking out but i guess not. the nike rep i had an online chat with said they wouldnt be coming until the 31st. oh well i still paid less than retail for my two pairs after using the 15% off promo code and paying $15 for 2nd day air. 2 extra days isnt gonna kill me.

Last edited:
everyone thought columbias were to be released this year... they werent so u never know what will release next year. besides biggest release of next year = grape V>>> columbias

I ordered 2 pairs of Breds separately on mobile finishline.. I got email confirmations for both but I haven't gotten any emails about shipping confirmation.. Startin to get a little worried tho cuz it's a max of one per customer but I copped 2 

everyone thought columbias were to be released this year... they werent so u never know what will release next year. besides biggest release of next year = grape V>>> columbias
Grape V's 
smokin.gif

Red Suede IV's confirmed for fall of 2013

Last edited:
I ordered 2 pairs of Breds separately on mobile finishline.. I got email confirmations for both but I haven't gotten any emails about shipping confirmation.. Startin to get a little worried tho cuz it's a max of one per customer but I copped 2 
i did that and they canceled 1 of my pair...it was ordered 2 seperate times too

I WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO ORDER A PAIR FROM OS... GOT AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION ... HOPE IT GOES THROUGH..I PUT MY ORDER IN BEFORE THEY POSTED THE SOLD OUT SIGN ON THE WEBSITE. I WAS LOOKING FOR AN 11.5 BUT AN 11 WILL DO JUST FINE IF IT GOES THROUGH

well... here is what my wife and I have to show after release day. she has a few pairs coming in from jimmy jazz in gs sizes and i may have a few finishline pairs coming next week (thanks to the person who posted the mobile site advice!). not here to brag but hope everyone gets their pairs. my wife and i honestly put in at least a few days full of work and concentration either driving around for raffle tickets, fnl draft, whole days on twitter for niketown rsvp and an all nighter for all the online releases. with all the work we put in as a team, pretty satisfied we were able to pickup what we did and also able to sell some of these pairs to some close friends :smokin :nthat:

Last edited:
People think this release was bad just wait til the space jams release next year bc lets be honest that's prob what is coming next

Well fist of all to all you newbies.... 500,000 is a reasonable estimate. Each state alone averaged about 4,000 pairs. Then the online inventory and international inventory. Easily 500,000. And I didn't want to be one of those guys that complain about newbies.... but, every year around this time we get lurkers that sign up and pretend to act like they know what they're talking about. If you don't know just ask.... that's what this community should be about. But, to correct this oblivious newbie..... Space Jam's are not coming out next year. Most likely what is left of the 11 collection is the Columbias. I am really curious to see what they do NOT next year but the year after that. It was 2009 Space Jam, 2010 Cool Greys, 2011 Concords, and 2012 Breds, soooooo it should be 2013 Columbias, so what happend on December 21-23, of 2014. Obviously they would not release a non retro sneaker such as DB 11 or Black Out collection 11 .....a BHM 11 ????... certainly not in December. Maybe a new addition to the family like the Carbon jordan 11 or finally the Patones. This should make everyone happy. Maybe allow some eye candy for the newer members.

i did that and they canceled 1 of my pair...it was ordered 2 seperate times too
Please don't say that...I ordered twice as well the first time was for me and the second time was for my boy.  My boys kicks got shipped but mine is still processing.  That pretty much means mine got canceled doesn't it...

Back
Top Bottom