Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Finally got tracking for my FNL and WG order. I'm still surprised the pair from europe was only $5 more than FNL. They are def making money on shipping.

I have a feeling Finish Line might pull a restock. I remember they recently did one for the Concords on Cyber Monday.

I don't think he was "too" salty. I can understand where he's coming from. I've had ever pair of XI black/red (I hate the term BRED) that got released. I got my first pair back in 96 and I walked into China Man in downtown San Diego and them joints were still on the wall months after releasing. Back then we bought our shoes to wear them because of what we saw Mike do it then. Hell some of us actually thought that we could do what Mike did but that definitely wasn't the case. I personally don't mind the younger folks buying them to wear them even if they are giving in to hype. That's their preference and we've all given in to hype once or twice in our lives. I just hate scrolling thru NT seeing people asking how much can they get for these shoes. Buy them to rock/stock them not to sell them.

The highlighted words let me know this dude is OLD SCHOOL! I remember when those knuckleheads came up with that nonsense and it caught on like wildfire, now the whole world has no clue what a Black/Red XI is, but they sure as heck would be able to tell you what a "BRED" is lol.

What the ****.......Seriously?
Well, it would be the 23rd anniversary of the XIs. If they decide to keep up that tradition, then these will probably release again in 2019.

Imagine everything that went into this release. The news reports, website crashes, angry people who couldn't get a pair, etc. Now imagine that happening five times in the same year...

Finally got tracking for my FNL and WG order. I'm still surprised the pair from europe was only $5 more than FNL. They are def making money on shipping.

Companies that ship large quantities of stuff get big breaks on shipping from FEDEx and UPS. They will already get a discounted rate per item shipped, but they also get free shipping after so many paid shippings. Usually when an company runs a free shipping promotion they are using their allocated free shipping. Sometimes and agreement is setup where they can get 20k pounds of free shipping after paying for 30K pounds. So more they ship, more free shipping the can issue.

I still wouldn't pay that much. No more than 50 over retail for me. I'm not supporting resellers. I rather not have the shoes than feed them.

Yes sir !!! Well said, I completely agree with you. I am in the same boat right now, I want a second pair for back up, not for trading or selling strictly back up. Yet I refuse to go above that mark, cause now you switching lanes.

100 Miles an hr switchin lanes like woah !! - BR !! Lol

Last edited:
can anyone tell me how to take this? I ordered through Finishline and never got a order number nor confirmation. But this shows that they took the money from my Paypal card. I called yesterday and they told me they couldnt find any orders with my name. But I checked the name I checked out with and its under my mother's name (I thought it was under my name but forgot my mother's name is on the Paypal account)

Last edited:
can anyone tell me how to take this? I ordered through Finishline and never got a order number nor confirmation. But this shows that they took the money from my Paypal card. I called yesterday and they told me they couldnt find any orders with my name. But I checked the name I checked out with and its under my mother's name (I thought it was under my name but forgot my mother's name is on the Paypal account)
You never got an order confirmation or anything?  Did you get an error after the check out or did you get an order number.

If you got an error they will refund you your money, if you got an order number but didn't save it and they didn't send you an order confirmation you might be in some trouble.

Last edited:
Any have sucess with milk-skate.com?  They still have some showing in stock.  The price isn't that bad, its like 235 for the shoe and another 40 for shipping.  

Alright kinda a long read...

So, my buddy was telling about a shop in the mall, here in Phoenix, that was doing first come first serve. I stopped by the mall around 845 and the store opened at 9. It was on my way to work and maybe cuz EVERYONE was doing a raffle, there wasn't a lot of people. I didn't know there was a line because people were just chilling everywhere. I was talking to a dude in line and he played dumb (Jerk!!), like he didn't know what was going on. Finally I see people start running to the line. I was pretty close, I was like 7th in line. Dude, who I was talking to, had his dad and brother show up at the last minute, I was heated but let them slide because I figured they were just hanging out with him. BUT NOPE, they all bought pairs. Even took my size!! :x:smh:

I got an 8.5 (My size is a 9 or 9.5) but started checking Craigslist to do a size swap. Guys who had multiple pairs in their listings were asking for $400-$450!! SMH!! I hit up some guy about a size swap. He asks me how much if I sold them cuz his bro needed an 8.5. I told him they weren't for sale because I really just want my size. He tells me, "Give me $250 and your 8.5". I about crapped myself. I asked "How much his bro would pay?" He responds, "No more than $275!!" What the heck kind of logic is that?!!?

To me, you're going to resell the shoes regardless of the size, hook someone up. Maybe ask for $25-$40 bux on top. But don't be ridiculous. The greed is so crazy.

It gets better....

I start hitting other people up on Craigslist (Maybe that was my big mistake all along) about size swap. Why can't people just put in their listings "NO TRADES/SIZE SWAPS", idk something!! I'm getting the worst responses... "Quit wasting my time" "Hit me up when you got money".

Needless to say, I found a guy who's gonna size swap with me and is charging me $20 bux. I'm thankful and grateful.

Next thing is to wait and pick up a 2nd. I know people are talking about the resell market. Honestly, I picked up a DS Pair of Concords about 3 months ago for $275. And people were going crazy for Concords too. Give it sometime, if you want a 2nd pair. Especially if you hit people up on Craigslist. When I offer, I'm reasonable. So, for example offer $300-$325 worst they can say is "No". Plus you dont know how eager someone is to unload. I know there are times I sell on CL and get tired of bum buyers and just go with the first person who comes to me.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to share.

Any have sucess with milk-skate.com?  They still have some showing in stock.  The price isn't that bad, its like 235 for the shoe and another 40 for shipping.  

As I said before peps will start getting cancelation emails later in the am. Every year Milk has a FSR over the weekend then come early that monday morning they send out cancellation emails due to OOS. They will let locals get them first and what ever is still their monday goes to outstanding internet orders.

You never got an order confirmation or anything?  Did you get an error after the check out or did you get an order number.

If you got an error they will refund you your money, if you got an order number but didn't save it and they didn't send you an order confirmation you might be in some trouble.

I kept getting a error message saying my card number was invalid. I tried 3 times according to my Paypal. The first transaction went through it looks like and the second two times got cancelled. I spoke to the lady and she said the charges will fall off my card in 24-48 hours. Its obviously been 48 hours though

The paypal address is verified though

Last edited:
Went to the all star game in Dallas a couple years ago and it was restock city. Especially at HoH. Was able to come up on a lot of heat for retail.

When LA had the the allstar they restocked the 11's.

Vegas had a restock as well.

I dont think is a restock from Nike a I think its mostly HOH holding stock. Cause it seems they are the ones to restock.

Back
Top Bottom