Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I kept getting a error message saying my card number was invalid. I tried 3 times according to my Paypal. The first transaction went through it looks like and the second two times got cancelled. I spoke to the lady and she said the charges will fall off my card in 24-48 hours. Its obviously been 48 hours though
The paypal address is verified though
Well, you just said that your first transaction went through..

So those other two times that they charged you will get cancelled (don't worry), but I would call them back tomorrow and see what's up with your order that went through, all Bred XI's from FNL ship out tomorrow.

Last edited:
You never got an order confirmation or anything?  Did you get an error after the check out or did you get an order number.

If you got an error they will refund you your money, if you got an order number but didn't save it and they didn't send you an order confirmation you might be in some trouble.
I kept getting a error message saying my card number was invalid. I tried 3 times according to my Paypal. The first transaction went through it looks like and the second two times got cancelled. I spoke to the lady and she said the charges will fall off my card in 24-48 hours. Its obviously been 48 hours though

The paypal address is verified though
24-48 business hours. from your explanation, doesnt look like you checked out successfully. expect a refund either monday or wednesday.

Well, it would be the 23rd anniversary of the XIs. If they decide to keep up that tradition, then these will probably release again in 2019.
Imagine everything that went into this release. The news reports, website crashes, angry people who couldn't get a pair, etc. Now imagine that happening five times in the same year...
so now you are adding "probably" 

Well, you just said that your first transaction went through..

So those other two times that they charged you will get cancelled (don't worry), but I would call them back tomorrow and see what's up with your order that went through, all Bred XI's from FNL ship out tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice. Im just going to hit them up again and ask if they have it in my mothers name

Well, it would be the 23rd anniversary of the XIs. If they decide to keep up that tradition, then these will probably release again in 2019.
Imagine everything that went into this release. The news reports, website crashes, angry people who couldn't get a pair, etc. Now imagine that happening five times in the same year...
so now you are adding "probably" 
no one can predict the future buddy... of course any guess is probable

24-48 business hours. from your explanation, doesnt look like you checked out successfully. expect a refund either monday or wednesday.

If they cancel it, its cool. I got the plug on OG Bred and Concord XIs. I just want to know so that I can proceed to make moves with this money. I have $300 with more money coming within the next few days.

When LA had the the allstar they restocked the 11's.
Vegas had a restock as well.
I dont think is a restock from Nike a I think its mostly HOH holding stock. Cause it seems they are the ones to restock.

really, LA restocked Xi's? dont remember that. I do remember going to the JB store at the Fox Hills mall (actual foot action store but they changed it to JB for that weekend) and copping two pairs of WC III's. Just sitting there, asking for love. I was shocked. What a great weekend. Got lucky with Bin V's (a friend lucked into the pair and didnt want them) and bought one of those WCIII/Skull Candy colaboration boxes (23 made) for $500. Still regret that purchase. The box was amazing, but damn what a rip off. struck out on the 2012 year of the rabbits.

All star weekend in your city is a fun time.

If they cancel it, its cool. I got the plug on OG Bred and Concord XIs. I just want to know so that I can proceed to make moves with this money. I have $300 with more money coming within the next few days.
i just looked at my paypal history to see how much ive spent on presents this year, for most transactions it looked like they precharged me, took out the funds, returned the funds, then took out the funds once the item(s) shipped. it's all part of the process. hopefully everything goes well and your shoe ships tonight.

Restock for sure is coming. But when is the question. I cant seem to get the twitter alert thing down. And im betting 8am.

Butthey will wait till all purchased and pending pairs are sold and shipped

So that would be tuesday? Maybe wednesday or thursday?

Lady on fnl phone said "kilroys drop tomorrow restock"

To hell with your kilroys hahA

pretty much they release a bunch of hot shoes that weekend

Do a lot of people know about this or is it kind of on the downlow? I imagine once people get wind of it there will be people swarming to it.

I might have to try to hit up the AS game now? Are the HOH set ups outside the arena or inside?

Restock for sure is coming. But when is the question. I cant seem to get the twitter alert thing down. And im betting 8am.

Butthey will wait till all purchased and pending pairs are sold and shipped

So that would be tuesday? Maybe wednesday or thursday?

Lady on fnl phone said "kilroys drop tomorrow restock"

To hell with your kilroys hahA

90% sure it will be Wednesday

I hope these pop up with the Christmas pack but nike and foot locker has already shut that down on Twitter but I mean these are the same people selling a shoe that probably totaled $40 to produce,.ship and etc for $185 I know they got to be pissed people are getting $500 for them.

Do a lot of people know about this or is it kind of on the downlow? I imagine once people get wind of it there will be people swarming to it.
I might have to try to hit up the AS game now? Are the HOH set ups outside the arena or inside?

I honestly have no clue, what you are asking.

i got a feeling on christmas when fnl dropped the concords a few weeks ago they said look out for another christmas suprise unless they meant the restock of the kilroy pack and the bred 4's ,but for the concords they announced it as a christmas suprise and it was random..........

Back
Top Bottom