Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

For those people who ordered off of Caliroots they will not remove the VAT. 
tired.gif

Offspring did alot of people dirty during this release. I wouldn't shop from them again.

just asked a simple question and u have no answers for me lol

Are you slow or something ? If you didn't get your answer out of my reply then I don't know what to tell you then !!! I don't buy from fake spots and neither does anyone else in a "NIKE FORUM" sorry bruh

Last edited:
This thread is comical, people acting salty and others acting straight stupid. These shoes are nice but are not worth the mindlessness, btw anyone that quotes French Montana has to be the lamest IMO, lol.

Lol @ this thread. The stuff going on over these kicks
Anyway, woke up to a shipping email from WG. Probably been said already, but oh well
Still waiting on WG to send me mine

Does size? remove vat?
Yea WG was super slow to get em out. Keep checking your order on your profile on the site. You may get one tomorrow morning. Dunno if size? takes off VAT

My FNL pair has been in a location since 1am Monday too. Plus the charge from them isnt in my acct anymore. I remember this happening for my Playoff XIIs this year. Just weird

from my personal experience a lot of uk sites sell more than they have and just refund your money later. Their servers are far worse than our fnl and eastbay.

Man Dudes on Craigslist are CRAZY!!

Trynna get a 9.5, so I post my Concords to try and get a trade. Dudes are like "give me 200 on top". I just respond with a "LOL!!". Then they get salty and are like, "Well, I got what u want! Haha"

What the heck Is goin on?!?

Trynna get a 9.5, so I post my Concords to try and get a trade. Dudes are like "give me 200 on top". I just respond with a "LOL!!". Then they get salty and are like, "Well, I got what u want! Haha"
smh they gotta pay mom dukes back her bread

That's not cool bruh, don't ever give that much on top. Never that's just insanity

ha

it should be a straight swap

people acting stupid because the shoes just came out

Back
Top Bottom