Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I appreciate ur guys' responses.

Might have to wait it out. Was able to grab the Concords in August from dude who just sat on them. And then he ran into a few deadbeat buyers, so he sold them to me for 280. Unfortunately I know no one!! Usually gotta get mine above retail!! Smh at myself!! Lol!

Might have to wait it out. Was able to grab the Concords in August from dude who just sat on them. And then he ran into a few deadbeat buyers, so he sold them to me for 280. Unfortunately I know no one!! Usually gotta get mine above retail!! Smh at myself!! Lol!

Nah it's cool bro, it's getting a lot tougher period. We all feel the heat, just have to try and have a few avenues available for yourself. Whether on line, or going to a store that's off the grid, maybe a smaller line up. Don't give into paying over retail, if there is no choice I hear you. Just try a few different avenues this way it improves your chances. A lot of ppl have lost old contacts as ppl move on. Also Nike is becoming tougher on retailers who do help ppl out like this. Nike will cancel a stores acct for this type of infraction. But I get it ppl still do it, it's getting tougher all the way around. Don't give up bruh !!

U don't need to know anyone. Nters are normally all the help u need. If most people were to read pages 400-600 they would probably have gotten a pair.

So,

My order from FNL is moving (now in Tennessee), yet all charges have vanished from my checking account?

No pending charges, and no charge in recent transactions.  I thought you get charged once the order ships?

Any ideas fam???

200 pages -_____- lol.... There's no help on NT anymore, ppl just come to complain and show off
Lol. I know its a lot but they actually went by pretty fast cause this thread exploded like crazy. I only been readin nt for two years so I guess I don't know any better but people have helped me a lot, I mean like if u read that link about fnl mobile or what euro sites r up I think it gives u a little bit of an advantage.

So,

My order from FNL is moving (now in Tennessee), yet all charges have vanished from my checking account?

No pending charges, and no charge in recent transactions.  I thought you get charged once the order ships?

Any ideas fam???
they waited to long to 'officially' charge you. itll be back eventually. the charge for my metallic reds from ndc disappeared for like a month before they took the funds

Man Dudes on Craigslist are CRAZY!!
Trynna get a 9.5, so I post my Concords to try and get a trade. Dudes are like "give me 200 on top". I just respond with a "LOL!!". Then they get salty and are like, "Well, I got what u want! Haha"
What the heck Is goin on?!?

That's not cool bruh, don't ever give that much on top. Never that's just insanity
Kids man. Smh.
My cuz found a dude sellin my sz 9.5.........for 450. I laugged

they waited to long to 'officially' charge you. itll be back eventually. the charge for my metallic reds from ndc disappeared for like a month before they took the funds
Thanks for the tip.  I was worried that something went wrong, but I thought how could that be if they are en route to me.
nerd.gif

just type your size in on ebay and see how many pairs come up

just on ebay

imagine how many are really out there to be sold

they will go down

and they will go down hard!

:lol: at some of the titles on EBAY. One of my fave

Nike Jordan bred 11 XI 10 US retro 2012 kanye hype swag rare

The resale on these alone should show you the peak of resale is already over the mountain top

Things are regressing slowly back to normalcy

Still waiting on WG to send me mine
Does size? remove vat?
Size? does not remove VAT.  They had a restock of US size 11's this morning at 2:30 am CST, so I grabbed a pair.  Super smooth transaction.  So I got in touch with them right after to ask about VAT removal and ordering more than one pair on separate orders, but they only got back with me regarding VAT removal this morning:

Hope this helps!

finishline twitter replies to me

"we dont know where these rumors of restocks on xi are coming from"

\
i replied

"cuz of restocks of concords on cyber monday"

\
i replied

they arent gonna admit to restocks :lol: not saying they will restock but if they admit it, people will just stalk the stie all day and it will crash before it even goes up

\
i replied

epic reply :lol:

I'm still hoping to get lucky on a random online restock after all I managed to grab the GMP & Galaxy Zoom Rookies that way. :pimp:

Last edited:
my UI pair came today. very satisfied with these. ..but how do you know if you got charged with a customs fee? i got an invoice details for footwear Customs Forms 5523. does this mean i have to pay a fee? the total goods value that UI listed was 139.99 gbp

Prices always go down after Christmas. They are high before because they want them under the tree. After the holiday lots of peps forget and move on to the next release.

Back
Top Bottom