Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Can't eem do that man. I'm a size 9 regardless. Only thing I size down on are Converse (which run like 1.5 sizes big
sick.gif
) and boots.
Unfortunately I have a wide duck foot and alot of these shoes run crazy narrow.
roll.gif

Size 9 in these are ok, but I could use 1/4 size up more.
roll.gif

Yeeeeup too early, keep prodding me for no reason dude

U making yourself out to look like the ***

So i cant answer dudes question bout shipping n billing???

But countless nt'ers can ask for a trAde, pos pics of multiple multples,and keep posting pics of the same jordan xi we have seen from 1000 members?

So what about me rubbed you so wrong playa? That i hate resellers?

Look at you. All mad for nothing. I just said you posted the same thing for the millionth time which is true. I have nothing personal against you I'm just reply to you. I contribute to this thread just like everyone else. You get your emotions all worked up because an admin said something... Really? Guess us admins can't say stuff people don't like.

Mad? Now u sounding like my wife.

did i text in all caps?

did u hear my tone?

U came at me for helping someone, yet allow people to keep posting pics of a shoe we have seen 1000s of times, n buy/sell/trade

If i said it 1000times, dude had no idea

Sorry for posting information to help someone

And you telling me i said something for 30th time, and telling me to sit down, is contributing?

Answerig the mans question like i did was contributing

How bout you contribute and start cracking down n these resellers N those who arent paying Attention to the rules here.

deezrsackolishus - you act as if I said you did something wrong or you got an infraction or something. You keep throwing these garbage examples of other people's violations like you are guilty or something.

Every post that I've seen that's buying selling or trading has been deleted and infractions have been given out for many. But you know that right? In sure you do.

There is nothing wrong with asking about trade scenarios which seems to be the more common talk in recent days. I admit, it's really annoying at this point but it is what it is. You have also contributed to this so why are you bringing that up like its an issue?

You felt the need to put me on blast for it for some reason

Guilty? No

Tired of mods with power trips ? Yes

So me contributing and answering dudes question gets smartass comment from you,

But yet were we not asked to stop posting pics?
And ithought ALL buy/sell/trade was to be done in the forums

Fact is, u tried putting me on blast for repeating myself,
When you shouldnt have.

There's always delays with orders made over the holidays, postal services are overloaded and most offices are closed or short on staff taking holidays etc.
Most of us have ordered shoes on line before just don't expect the same urgency on the delivery's at this time of year.

:nerd:

You felt the need to put me on blast for it for some reason
Guilty? No
Tired of mods with power trips ? Yes
So me contributing and answering dudes question gets smartass comment from you,
But yet were we not asked to stop posting pics?
And ithought ALL buy/sell/trade was to be done in the forums
Fact is, u tried putting me on blast for repeating myself,
When you shouldnt have.

Please stop dude

Lol at dude's getting hurt and leaving a forum. It's really not that serious. Plus everyone was sick of the box talk. :lol:

Haha and all u fools jump on the mods nuts

For me answering a dudes question, who happened to ask a question i had stated the answer tobefore

Mad? No? This has nothing to do with the shoes

Its bout this mod and how he conducts himself

For me answering a dudes question, who happened to ask a question i had stated the answer tobefore

It's not about jumping on anyones NUTS. You're just annoying and what you're talking about now has nothing to do with the SHOES. Why don't you just pm the MOD since you want to have a conversation about what's being done right and wrong on NT

No, we're telling you to stop, because the argument is silly. He didn't even come at you aggressively in his initial reply. I would have called you out worse about your whining. You just can't take a joke. Simmer down and go drink your morning coffee. This argument isn't worth losing your joined since 2001.

HAHAHA AM I USING ALL CAPS!?!???

that would be not chill. I am not yelling

Im fine

I just wanted to know why littlej came out at me for answering a question, when theres clearly other things to deal with

Dude my joing since 2001 means nothing here if the board is run by douchers and reselllers

Please answer me this?

What was wrong bout me answering dudes question - and hating on finishline?????????

Back
Top Bottom