Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Maybe if i just pos that my shoes wont be here for xxx days, and post pics of the EXACT same shoe as everyone else,

Maybe then ill fit in

Sorry for answering dudes quesion bout shippin n billing addys

deezrsackolishus - you win.
Sorry for cluttering the board. In a jerk and should only post when I'm in mod mode and never as a member of the site. Some douche I am.

So.. about those Bred XI's..
grin.gif

Seriously, you mad? (In before he says he's not by not typing in CAPS)

Please don't be. Its just the internet.

The good thing about it is you can just ignore those ******ed posts about tracking and whatnot and keep it moving, yet you can't seem to do that.

Here's an example.

My kicks is on the truck right now ready to get delivered! I didn't know when they were gonna show up, I didn't have an ETA time. I feel like a kid on Christmas!

Sooooo, to get this thread semi, back on track..Do you guys thing we will ever see the color *****-ing of the XI? Meaning what they seem to be doing with the IV's and the XIII's with all these crazy colors from squadron blue XIII's to Toro IV's? Or maybe even a year were they release multiple XI's?

My kicks is on the truck right now ready to get delivered! I didn't know when they were gonna show up, I didn't have an ETA time. I feel like a kid on Christmas!

That will be me tomorrow. Then I'll just stare at my Bred IV's and XI's together and bask in the comfort of knowing I have 2/3 of my favorite Jordans of all time. And then I'll yearn for the Bred 1's :wow:

Seriously, you mad? (In before he says he's not by not typing in CAPS)

Please don't be. Its just the internet.

The good thing about it is you can just ignore those ******ed posts about tracking and whatnot and keep it moving, yet you can't seem to do that.

Here's an example.
You aren't helping at this point, lol. He's just going to keep quoting all the posts towards him. Ignore the dude. 
pimp.gif

I feel like I'm the only person who's ups hasn't been updated! Mines still in Indiana supposedly since the 23rd as an origin scan smh

Sooooo, to get this thread semi, back on track..Do you guys thing we will ever see the color *****-ing of the XI? Meaning what they seem to be doing with the IV's and the XIII's with all these crazy colors from squadron blue XIII's to Toro IV's? Or maybe even a year were they release multiple XI's?

Sadly, I'm sure they will. On the flipside, I don't know if I'll still be around when they do. We'll see though. lol

Spoofy nobody was dealing or talkng to u.

And i typed all caps to show whAt being mad is

Jesus some of u just look to jump on people for anything

I cant ignore posts made to me, and obviously you cant ignore posts when people arent even addressing you

It's all random since they're probably backed up from the holidays. Depending on the driver's route, it could be morning or afternoon.

Wishful thinking Brotha! Aint no way in the world price settles at $250! Every year we got the same thing, a couple dudes who don't really know the market value of these kicks always droppin in talkin about market will be $225-$250. It happened on the SJ's, but that was before THE WHOLE WORLD wanted these kicks. One dude vowed all up and doewn that the Concords would settle around $240 LOL They BARELY settled around $340. You can't get a pair of DS Concords for anywhere near $250 and people are trading their concords+ for a pair of these Blk/Reds. I love them both and I place the value on both of them as paralell and I can tell you matter of factly that there is no way in the world that the market value for these will ever be $250.00 across the board unless JB finally releases them as year round release.
You think! Man the are plenty of Concords and SJ for under 340, if you know where to look! This just the other part of beasting hype. There are CDP's going for less than 400.00 as these people are yelling on here. I am just trying to figure what's real and what's just BS. 

most carriers prioritize business addresses over residential addresses, so if you had it shipped to your office you'd get it earlier in the day versus having it shipped to your crib and getting it later

Wow, looks like offspring refunded my money. But on their website it still says my order is processing. Lol. I'm never ordering from this site again. Fools don't answer emails, phone calls, facebook posts, ect.

Thank god I was able to secure a pair through a fellow NT member for retail+shipping.

Back
Top Bottom