Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

All my connects are acting shady all the sudden...what up with that?

Yeah Foot Locker says you can't line up until 4, but that doesn't mean I can't sit on the benches in front of the store before then.

People are really camping for tickets already?
sick.gif

For the IV's I literally just walked into my FL and got it. No line, no waiting
Guess I was crazy to think it'd be just as easy for these
laugh.gif
if you talk in about the military blues it may be because the yeezy's was out at the time so people was too hooked on those. 

Yall know some footlockers are giving away guarenteed tickets tomorrow morning? people are gonna be lined up for that. It's like the release is one week early. Solves nothing

People are really camping for tickets already? :x

For the IV's I literally just walked into my FL and got it. No line, no waiting

Guess I was crazy to think it'd be just as easy for these :lol:
if you talk in about the military blues it may be because the yeezy's was out at the time so people was too hooked on those. 
I was talking about the tickets for the black/cement IV's
No one cared about the militaries around my way :lol:

seems like all footlockers, finishlines, footactions, and champs are getting these. Looks like a GR to me.
Starting to think that driving to each mall to get a raffle aint even worth the gas now since so many people getting them tickets.
I'll just be going back to the old style with the computer.

I hit up Champs and Finish line and they said they getting 6 pairs of size 13's which is my size. I'm starting to think these aren't going to be as hard as people want you to believe.

Finally my email from finishline worked so I'm officially in the draft.......seriously way to much work and frustration just to have a chance to buy some shoes 
mean.gif

Finally my email from finishline worked so I'm officially in the draft.......seriously way to much work and frustration just to have a chance to buy some shoes 
mean.gif
can you PM me your emails link? so i can see if i can get in since mine STILL doesn't work..

Bro I figured it out. look at the web address in the browser box. Find your wc number in the address and delete the space between the last number of your wc and the "&" symbol
Worked for me. You, sir, are a genius. Thank you. 

I hit up Champs and Finish line and they said they getting 6 pairs of size 13's which is my size. I'm starting to think these aren't going to be as hard as people want you to believe.

But unfortunately the raffle system will make it harder cause people think this will be hard to get so they have to sign up at every store within driving area to get a ticket for these. My little nephew and his crew will be circling the Bay Area tomorrow just to get tickets at every mall on the way. They bringing a Van load of 6-7 heads and just cheaping in for gas. I think they did this for the Bred IV's and won about 20 pairs or maybe more between all 7 of them. Each of them won at least 2.

Just got off the phone with fnl rep she said it has been extended till 12:00am eastern 2moro they sent out ovr 2million emails and it crashed she said everyone should still get their emails 2night or 2moro morning

well im in the draft finally. Now ill just hit up all the raffles tomorrow and these should be easy to get. I might not even have to got to the shady Jimmy Jazz I been going to

i got my email last night but my girl still waiting, not really stressing over this release, been doing this long enough i should able to get at least 2 pair for me and my girl off online at the least

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom