Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just nabbed a second size 9 on SIZE. Thanks guys. I think it came out to just 227 shipped to CA. Why are they so freaking cheap? Shipping was like free? WTF? WHY?

Copped one from Size and another from Calli good day.. good night.. anybody know when the GS sizes dropping so I can get my girl a pair?

cant curse...
the foolishness in this thread smh :smh:
anyway, hope all y'all who ordered from Europe dont get hit with custom fees. I think its $250 and up as I said before. Better off buying from a reseller

NO for the 1,000,000,000 time

I have NEVER been charged fees and these are gonna hit $425+ so even if you get hit with a $30 fee it's still much cheaper
I got hit with a fee when ordering from Europe. Was told that if the value of the item is less than $250 then no fees will be charged. Speaking from experience bruh

Can someone confirm that the sizing on the SIZE website is all in UK? I bought a size 10, because I'm a US size 11. Please tell me I didn't f*** this up

Just nabbed an 11 (i assume that's a us 12) on size? as well. Feel like that was too easy? Probably gonna get cancelled.

Got a size 9 on size?

I agree on the ease of the site.. Also a short delay in getting my confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom