Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got confirmation from Finishline. Placed my order at around 9 am, go the email before they tweeted sold out.

So is there still any hope left for a Bred-less man such as myself?

Pay this man

Anyone that has been charged multiple times by FNL, have u had any luck getting in contact with customer service?
no but please PM if anybody has a working FNL customer service number, my bank needs it to reverse the charges.

Got my confirmation on FNL but while I was reading through this thread I just randomly checked the eastbay tab that was open. Saw that my 9.5 was in the cart after giving up earlier. Checked out easy and waiting for confirmation email. Keep trying guys.
Just got my confirmation email from eastbay. They still got some sizes available. Get them quick.

towel is being throw in, SMH

gonna try and nap for an hour.

salt doesnt taste too good :x

Copped 2 on NDC. 10 and 10.5. I added them to the cart, and then for about 3-4 minutes I couldn't check out my cart. Finally, after refreshing, saw the two shoes in the cart. Then tried to pay, but then page got stuck. After a minute of refreshing, got the payment confirmation. Size 11's were gone quickly. 
NICE BRO

So I got NDC confirmation E-Mail and a transaction on my PayPal says "Pending" on my account. Am I good to go or should the money have been withdrawn and cleared by now?

Just got off the phone with the NIKE rep she said mines went through.. she said YOU'RE VERY LUCKY and started laughing.. 

Back
Top Bottom