Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

From when I got my sns order beginning of January ...

I feel like you guys think everyone who missed out on RD are just slow, uneducated, or unlucky....but in reality alot of us missed out because of work/school/exams etc.

Just thought I should throw that out there.

understandable, and unfortunate. But those in school will require luck and perfect timing to get a restock then. which is still slim to none

The dynamics of things have changed.  It's no longer December, plenty of shoes are getting released this month which will take away peoples interest.  Plus not everyone will be aware that these are even getting restocked, some people won't have time to prepare.  It should be considerably much easier to get these for people who read this thread now.  Only people they would want to get them now are the ones who missed out and just want one pair to rock, people who want to double up, and ******** who want to internet troll by getting or claiming they got multiple pairs.

^^ yeah thats what I was thinking as well..
So for those who asked their local FL they will re release in store as well?

The dynamics of things have changed.  It's no longer December, plenty of shoes are getting released this month which will take away peoples interest.  Plus not everyone will be aware that these are even getting restocked, some people won't have time to prepare.  It should be considerably much easier to get these for people who read this thread now.  Only people they would want to get them now are the ones who missed out and just want one pair to rock, people who want to double up, and ******** who want to internet troll by getting or claiming they got multiple pairs.
I agree also. I have my pairs so i could care less about a restock. I think everyone who has is not even studying it that much cuz some people could barely afford that 1 pair last month.

The resellers are who you guys have to fight against but if you are educated on when and where then your chances are higher imo. 

I had to work when they did the RSVP as well as the day of release, I'm just hoping other places get restocks of em other than Houston

that what a lot of people said about concords, and it didnt work out for them either. believe theres still plenty of lurking in this thread by people that dont comment look for restock info.

Someone was selling these for $280 but I had to pass because I just bought a pair of 4's. |I

DO NOT spend $280 on these. I've seen them hella cheaper everywhere man.

How is the comfort on these? Have a chance to buy a decent price, but would be using for hoop/beater because I'm not a fan of the no 3M factor.

For the resellers who didn't sell these 2 weeks after RD...they lost.

for the resellers who didn't sell the shoes 2 days after release... they lost

i ended up getting 4 pairs through rsvp's and sold them all the same day the shoe was released

if your looking for NT lowballer to buy your stuff right when it releases dont bother

post your shoes on craigslist if there JUST RELEASED and the hype is high and your looking to make quick cash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom