Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Woke up 2 hours after release and somehow was able to get through on Champs for a size 11. Being able to double up on a shoe your parents couldn't afford back when they initially released feels pretty damn good 8)

^^^this. But you also have to consider guys getting in fnl and then payment fails. Exactly what happened to me a few times.
true which is why i was thinking if they gonna do the countdown then add to cart thing, to keep the ppl just messing around not really trying to buy off, maybe you could have to enter everything address, card, etc. before the timer ends then click a one click buy button or something. but then again that might help resellers even more lol someone's gonna have to sit down and really think of a solution to ever fix this but i doubt it will happen as long as the companies still get that guap
eyes.gif

yeah man...crazy huh i take wifey and the lil kiddo a couple times a month since we pass holders you'd think you was at a shoe convention. cats be out tryna stunt
Lol when I go to Disneyland I'm wearing vans. Not trying to be worrying about my kicks getting wet/trashed. Same way I don't understand people wearing nice kicks to parties/clubs, just forget the damn shoes and have fun.

6:50 AM - I refreshed until 7:00 AM and the shoes never showed up after that last 7am click. I'm using one direct shoe link for Chrome & FF

After the SPA page doesnt load properly, I get in and freeze up for at least 30 min at the checkout page...

Leave my house around 8:15 to get my guaranteed pair..

Come home around 8:45 check NT, Twitter....go to FNL....use my CC, no go. Use my PP, no go. Use my PP Mastercard, SUCCESS.Time was 9:20 AM CT 

Last edited:
:rofl: just checked both my visa and discover cc's....total I have like 15 pending transactions from trying to checkout on FNL

can anyone confirm or deny sizes available at eastbay/footaction/footlocker/champs online??

couldn't get 9 or 9.5 from FNL...ended up getting a 10.5 after 2 hours

Same at six flags. I'm not trying to impress nobody on the roller coaster but they have something else in mind apparently

Makes no sense to me.
See it all the time though.
Dudes wearing their "special" shoes to the fun park.
They won't go on water rides and spend all day watching that nobody steps on their feet in lines.
Waste of an admission fee.
Just put on some comfy beaters and go have some fun.

Pressed the submit button to process my order on eastbay and a box popped up stating that my order could not be processed b/c they can't confirm if the shoes are still available and the high traffic on the site.  Keep on re-submitting the order.  It will eventually go through.

mine just went trough on east bay am i good ? had to re submit like 10 times

or they just wear their shoes?? whatever happened to that? it's now wrong to wear a nice shoe when ur out doing something fun with the wife/fam?? smdh
Fair enough it just seems weird that you see so many really nice kicks there. That would be the last place I'd wear one of my good pairs. I'll wear my beaters

Its not my fault i got thru, its not my fault my connection speed is A+, i can see if i got them to sell. But i didnt, u really sound salty my dude..
hahahaha. you don't get what im saying obviously. you just pretty much proved my point. nothing further needs to be said. hope you enjoyed ur play time while others with less fortunate computer speeds are sitting in line.

So I decide to try Eastbay again and was able to add to cart. I received the timer and when my time was up, my size was sold out.......

Back
Top Bottom