Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AIDS OF THE MOUTH TO YOU!
Lol pull up your skirt sis. It'll be okay.
roll.gif

this is ridiculous .. im up at 6 am got 9 links open and strike out on every single one. FNL got the spa message soon as they tweeted the link which was 3 min after release time

This was my first luck buying a shoe online since the Olympic 6. I struck out on the 4's, 11's etc..

IDK why people dont try NDC first....its much easier...site doesnt crash...product secure "if" in cart...do a little window shopping...and next day air shipping....or free shipping...always my first option

Well if its any consolation, I heard the shipments were light for this shoe, I guess these'll be restock heavy.

ahhhh need to get my boy an 11 smh

Like I said a couple pages back. Keep refreshing because I had a sz. 11 in my cart just to race the bots.

I won, but I already have an RSVP at NT Vegas.

That size 11 should pop up within the next 10 minutes.

I hope a NT'er gets em. Good luck :D

try the m.finishline.com and search for retro 13. just copped on there about 2 mins ago. computer with chrome browser still on splash screen. Thank you VZW!

IDK why people dont try NDC first....its much easier...site doesnt crash...product secure "if" in cart...do a little window shopping...and next day air shipping....or free shipping...always my first option

NDCs like was dead for me from the get go. took like 10 secs before it worked then, all gone :smh:

twitter link for NDC failed on me for some reason. When I finally got to the page, all size 13s were in carts. Had to click add to cart about 50 times before I finally got my pair.

Copped my 2nd pair off FNL don't give up guys they still have pairs available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom