Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the local mall. I didn't even bother. There were 2 doors with easily 30 at each door. 3 stores got them, probably 50 pairs total (FTL:10, Champs:15, FNL:25). Gonna hit up another spot soon to see if I can come away with these.

Tried FNL again and got through with this 8.5 Gonna see how the 9 from the RSVP fits. Only had the OGs but I'm sure sizing is different now.

You can get it done without bots.

I used 1 macbook 2 browsers and an ipad.

A little assist from the wife and she copped while holding the baby.

People are ruining this "shoe game" so bad
mean.gif
. the problem now days is everyone only thinks about themself. people complain about resellers on and on and try to find ways to get themself shoes like rsvp bots, checkout bots, etc. but that only ruins things for everybody else out there. these problems will never go away you guys with ur solutions like bots and stuff only worsens the overall pleasure of buying a shoe. what a joke this has become in the past couple years. having a raffle to win the chance to buy a shoe really baffles me
sick.gif
 yes im mad.

Last edited:
IDK why people dont try NDC first....its much easier...site doesnt crash...product secure "if" in cart...do a little window shopping...and next day air shipping....or free shipping...always my first option
no its not nike is one of the hardest ones to get through they used to be easy but after the 11s NDC is obsolete. hardest site to get thru

who uses google chrome extension and went through off NDC? and as soon as nike post the TLO, did you all get an error? man this bot thing has bring the shoegame to another level

IDK why people dont try NDC first....its much easier...site doesnt crash...product secure "if" in cart...do a little window shopping...and next day air shipping....or free shipping...always my first option
That was the first site I tried, the product as unavailable 8:00 sharp...waiting for j's online is a pointless exercise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom