Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these are ugly! but have a feeling im still going to cop it for the sake of it!

These are a gr, but will be like every other gr in recent memory aside from the 5's. have a plan early and you'll get them. Sleep and you'll pay resell.

Had a homeboy not even into shoes ask when, where, and how I'm getting the "he got games" last night. I knew it was over then.

I blame BET :lol:

My boy just sent me this pic.... Suffolk County hypebeasts we know about you!!!!!!

Smh... I still don't understand why people still do this when you can just as well camp online in the comfort of your own living room.

A LOT of people dont deal with online for a list of different reasons

1. too impatient to wait on shoes to be delivered
2. no cc or debit card
3. cant hide shipping boxes & shoe boxes from thier wives
4. dont understand online shopping
5. rather have them in hand asap
6. prefers to inspect thier pair(s) instead of just getting handed whatever

i could go on for days

I might try and buy online. I got in my $20 card from Finishline. I wanted to grab my shoes early in the moring from FL. But I got to work till 12

What exactly did chronos do?
congrats to all who got rsvps/pairs locked other means, im still deciding if i'll be getting for myself, guess waking up by 755 will be the deciding factor lol
On the same boat.  Was amped about these, but I'm not going out of my way for J's anymore.  If I wake up and decide to do more than just cop my boy's pair, I'll own these.  If not, oh well.
Son...

That's wild.

A LOT of people dont deal with online for a list of different reasons

1. too impatient to wait on shoes to be delivered
2. no cc or debit card
3. cant hide shipping boxes & shoe boxes from thier wives
4. dont understand online shopping
5. rather have them in hand asap
6. prefers to inspect thier pair(s) instead of just getting handed whatever

i could go on for days

Really great to hear! I was 100% in Boston.
That's Great to hear!!!  Hopefully You can keep that trend going for future releases....

I will definitely be using your service again, while it last, and will donate to the cause!!!

Thanks Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom