Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uneal...endless reloading at FL, Eastbay said every size was sold out in less than two min, no luck with Nike.com........ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this suck im heated. god damn nickname. first time i missed a release online that i wanted. smh. was on eastbay but got the all added to cart ********. was on finishline too and they came up but was saying not available, kept refreshing then they slowly started to get the add to cart and all that but no sizes. so i tried to refresh and it was stuck so i exited the tab (Worst mistake ever) now im stuck on loading thing FML
mean.gif
 looks like im gonna have to find a legit reseller somewhere
sick.gif

Got a pair on FNL, Eastbay no luck and never got the tweet from NDC. I can't believe how hard it is to buy a GR these days. I remember when we could go into stores several weeks after a release and get a pair
this is ridiculous .. im up at 6 am got 9 links open and strike out on every single one. FNL got the spa message soon as they tweeted the link which was 3 min after release time

Not awkward to me bro, so many people beg me to cop for them.

They act like the only people that can cop online are part of a secret society.
If you partner up then you can increase your chances because if he gets multiples he helps you out, and vice versa.  Alliance!

The craziest part is I got the Corks and I struckout on this with an even better buying set-up. The shoe game is really screwed.

if you get a confirmation from NDC are you good or are they known for canceled orders? sorry to bother people, iv'e never ordered there before
I've heard its not guaranteed but I've been 100% on receiving my order when I do receive one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom