Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I'm starting to think these red/white's will be possible to get under retail with a little patience. They seem like a super GR from the release calendar and tons of other stuff is releasing this weekend. Maybe they'll be a consolation prize for people that cant scoop the 12s or 1s but even then I don't see them selling out. I'll cop day 1 from Nike just in case but will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for deals. 

I'm starting to think these red/white's will be possible to get under retail with a little patience. They seem like a super GR from the release calendar and tons of other stuff is releasing this weekend. Maybe they'll be a consolation prize for people that cant scoop the 12s or 1s but even then I don't see them selling out. I'll cop day 1 from Nike just in case but will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for deals. 

I'm thinking your right. My previous statement for these selling out quickly was incorrect.

Last edited:
Wore my Black Cats to the gym for the first time today. Good basketball shoe. They aint 8's but they are nice.

I'll be getting another pair if they are on discount at Footlocker at some point. 

Wore my Black Cats to the gym for the first time today. Good basketball shoe. They aint 8's but they are nice.

I'll be getting another pair if they are on discount at Footlocker at some point. 
8s ain't good either. Straight bricks under that insole

Get both!! Flints for the spring, royals for the fall
nah, spent too much last year

4 p/o 1s, 4s for resell, 5s, bord 7s 

this year i grabbed the true blues, will try for flints, blk toe 13, all star 13, BC/WC 3, Cherry 12 and maybe smthing else.

Got the banneds and will double on the shadows 

nah, spent too much last year
4 p/o 1s, 4s for resell, 5s, bord 7s 

this year i grabbed the true blues, will try for flints, blk toe 13, all star 13, BC/WC 3, Cherry 12 and maybe smthing else.

Got the banneds and will double on the shadows 

Passing on royals?? Your reasoning is understandable but you may regret it after the fact

never understood how someone could pass on a beautiful Jordan 1 esp since the price tag is much lower

Price isn't everything. They may not like the style or colorway, ect.

I personally do not buy the I's because they feel uncomfortable to me. Not wide enough and cushioning isn't enough.

Price isn't everything. They may not like the style or colorway, ect.

I personally do not buy the I's because they feel uncomfortable to me. Not wide enough and cushioning isn't enough.
the guy said he was passing on them for the flints not that he didn't like them

never understood how someone could pass on a beautiful Jordan 1 esp since the price tag is much lower
I'd rather spend my money on something else. I do not but based on hype and to me, the flints are better than the royal 1s any day of the year(Shadows are a dif story). Saving $160 on something I can do without, the flints I will not.

Last edited:
​i see where ur coming from flints are one of my favs also def over the royals wear my 2010 pair few times a year cant wait to get some fresh ones this year!

Back
Top Bottom