Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

Kicks worth.com lists these as having a high resale price (300+)
BLASPHEMY!!! (Stephen A. voice)
laugh.gif

did any one guys saw STEALTH 2015 on feet ?

we want to see how looking on feet

View media item 1446146
I was able to cop 2 pairs...just got to the mall early no raffle ticket needed. not the greatest quality so im riding with those who believe the "remastered" concept is ********* but still glad I have some.

I thought I could walk into the mall n cop but people picked these up quick in jers. and some south jers malls didn't even get them

Missed out also, my alarm didn't go off for some reason. Not really inclined to pay $300 to resellers either, im sure some sites will stock these again hopefully.

Last edited:
I'll wait for another color way like the white and Black ones!

This. I'll gladly take the "quickstrike" version with the white upper and black straps over these. Stealths are amazing,but those QS are just super clean to me. There's a size 13 on the buy and sell forum but I don't know if going up a full size is advisable.

I guess nike aint messing around when they said these were limited in quantity, Serramonte HOH only has 2 pairs of 10.5 and i got one of them, and to those asking about the fit its TTS but compared to the OG these feels a bit snug

Reactions: ejb
Picked up my pair form HOH and was able to use $15.00 VIP rewards. Saved money on tax. Happy with the shoes. :smokin

Last edited:
Only store that got these and teal ivs was about 70 miles away from me. Copped pair of these online and am very excited to receive. Look nice even though shouldn't have added gold. Doesn't look too bad from pictures at least

Anyone bust out these or lasers on court yet?[/quote]

good question although I wouldnt. seems like the heel might just tear off.

Back
Top Bottom