Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

I thought the strap would look bad too. But the yellowish color is not that bright under the suede. And it does make the design more visible

Are these XX's super limited? This is the first time I am having a hard time locating a size 14 pair. Not even a store in NY, NJ, PA, MA and RI has them. Can anyone help?

Are these XX's super limited? This is the first time I am having a hard time locating a size 14 pair. Not even a store in NY, NJ, PA, MA and RI has them. Can anyone help?
yes the stealth pair was limited, sold out on RD.

originally bought these for ball but after getting them i think i'll cop some melos and ball in those instead. these are way too nice to destroy on the court

btw i do think these were more limited than the oreos. im in NYC and a couple footlockers didn't even get these in

They were super limited for that size in my area. I don't know one store that got a 14

Yup they are OGs lol. I had to do it.
sick.gif

so the retros have a leather "bootie" instead of suede?? :x

mainly passed bc of the gold lasering on the strap and the fact that my OGs have been worn maybe 5x. not really that big a fan of the QS. i had em and sold em, but i def. need a fresh pair in the OG c/w.

so the retros have a leather "bootie" instead of suede?? :x

mainly passed bc of the gold lasering on the strap and the fact that my OGs have been worn maybe 5x. not really that big a fan of the QS. i had em and sold em, but i def. need a fresh pair in the OG c/w.

Still have to get my pair delivered, but I hope that is a change for the better. The suede on my OG crumbled after a while (the climate here…) so I hope this will keep them in better shape.

Last edited:
Local hoh manager will let me use the bday coupon on the stealth but not on the 30th anniversary lasers..trying to decide if I should cop Lasers for full price or stealth for $209 out the door...

I have to pick mines up at the Post office today. How do these shoes feel as far as cushioning?

Local hoh manager will let me use the bday coupon on the stealth but not on the 30th anniversary lasers..trying to decide if I should cop Lasers for full price or stealth for $209 out the door...
If your looking for dougie fresh cop the stealths, if your looking for a(n) awesome wall hanger with a lot of details and a lot of coversation starters cop the lazers. But I do believe the lazers will hold a better value down the long run. But if you wait about two more weeks I'm sure that manager will change his mind after he will have not only the 20's, dubs and also including the 4's and 1's still in his store inventory.

Back
Top Bottom