Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

The pair shown on the first page is the Stealths no?

I still have these NDS so I'm good...

Would have to be heavily discounted for me to consider rebuying.

The OG Stealth's sold out when they first released though... I had to go through a spot called NikeWiz or something like that to get my pair.

I think these will be the same also, but we'll see I never thought I'd see the day the Last Shot 14's not sell out but they didn't when they first retroed and went on sale.

Let's see how these go.

i have the QS pair and love them, i do need the stealths and the first pair but i dont know how these will go over with the beasts, hopefully they sit and i can grab for a discount

The young beast will go crazy for this retro simply because of the strap.

Last edited:
ill gladly pick up a pair. I hope the QS pair drops also. I wish JB would stop playing ad retro the XVIIs already though.

Still have mine. I think I wore these two weeks ago. I'll likely pass since mine are still in great shape, but things change. This is the only cw in the XX's worth a damn imo. People went nuts over the QS pair but they looked plasticky, wasn't a fan. The best way to wear these is to take out the laces. I wore them with the laces for six months until a co worker of mine told me she took the laces out and it was the best thing. Laces won't get frayed or anything, the comfort and stability aren't compromised either. 

Finally an after XV retro. But where are the 16, 17, 18 and 19?
I still have my XX white/black-varsity reds

Why so much hate..when they released. .people went ape **** over these..#newgeneration... they need to retro the titanium 23s

a lot of people like these the best of the 20s. this is my least favorite colorway but it's still decent. are these still supposedly 220? the thread title says 190, accurate? still a pass @ 190 but that's a lil better price if true

Why are they retroing these? MJ never played in these and they look soooo corny... These should've stayed in 2005 with throwback jerseys.

One of my favorite sneakers to hoop in. At one point I had to cut the lace cover strap off because the Velcro wasn't sticky anymore. These were dumb comfortable.

this shoe brings back memories......i remember being thirsty for them back in 05 and getting scammed by the NT member 'LoveTheXIV" for them....then I had to expose him in the general forum lmao.....good times...

needless to say...ill cop another pair of these...they were popular in Htown back then..

TOOK IT WAAAY BACK LOL … TOTALLY FORGOT THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO DUDED

Why are they retroing these? MJ never played in these and they look soooo corny... These should've stayed in 2005 with throwback jerseys.

Because people like them. A better question is why did you come in this thread just to make a troll post? :rolleyes

The xx was a solid model for post bulls jordans. While I liked the qs, stealths, and then if colorway to a lesser degree, I still feel the regional releases and the cdp pair were trash with how they were done. The laser print was awful on those, it should have stayed on the tongue like in the first 3 color ways. They should have been labeled as xx+ due the change in design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom