Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

I just received my Laser XX's today. For some reason I was feeling the stealth's then just lost the feeling idk what turned me off on them but I pulled the trigger on the Lasers a few days ago and just received them today and I must say I'm digging the Lasers more than the stealth's only thing I hate is that the Lasers didn't get the Laser pattern on the strap. That all white strap just looks so plain but nevertheless maybe the stealth's will catch my attention again and I go back for them but for now I am satisfied with the Lasers

I just received my Laser XX's today. For some reason I was feeling the stealth's then just lost the feeling idk what turned me off on them but I pulled the trigger on the Lasers a few days ago and just received them today and I must say I'm digging the Lasers more than the stealth's only thing I hate is that the Lasers didn't get the Laser pattern on the strap. That all white strap just looks so plain but nevertheless maybe the stealth's will catch my attention again and I go back for them but for now I am satisfied with the Lasers

I actually like the all white strap. The shoe has crazy details all over with the reflective ankle straps and backing. The white strap brings a balance in my opinion

I actually like the all white strap. The shoe has crazy details all over with the reflective ankle straps and backing. The white strap brings a balance in my opinion
True I can see what you mean by the balance but idk I feel some detail on the strap would have been nice also. But in the end I am still happy with how they did them and the quality on these and the retro 1

those matte blacks would look so much better w a black midsole instead of grey. I'll legit try to get them repainted black

Anyone still have the stealths around your area? Footaction, footlocker or champs? Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Back
Top Bottom