Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Looks like the grey upper we first saw on the Blk/Green has been changed to a green one. Similair to the Comets but green.

Looks like the grey upper we first saw on the Blk/Green has been changed to a green one. Similair to the Comets but green.

air-jordan-2011-new-colors.jpg

April 30th. They OD'ing on CW's tho

Black and greens will be copped. Along with the Black and green Foam Ones. And Maybe the Dunkmans. It's guna be a Green month.

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

APRIL 30TH......  http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/index.html#blog/2845

laugh.gif
how bout that for getting what you asked for huh........just yesterday we were all asking for new info and release dates and the next day we get release dates on 3 CW's.  Ima cop 2/3, I just cant F with the Orion blue, now if it was a UNC blue or better yet the UNC PE's, then I would have to go 3 for 3, maybe thats a good thing they didnt
laugh.gif

are these 3 new colorways a General Release

all i want is the black/green

but dont want to pay $170.00

like i have been saying $140.00 or under is a good price already

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Black and greens will be copped. Along with the Black and green Foam Ones. And Maybe the Dunkmans. It's guna be a Green month.

Crossin my fingers I am able to hit you up on these...
wink.gif

judging from comments made about the JB Classics, I guess people will be passing on the black and green 2011s since the green on the toes doesn't match the green jumpman on the tongue and other places

The black and green colorway will officially be my first unnumbered Air Jordan Sig.

i am like those green ones. and do me eye deceive me or do they look like it has a lil green on the toe and if fades to black

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by DMoney82

these look better than the JB classic 2011s imo
tired.gif

A-GREED... and those black/greens are now a must when before (with grey instead of green) were a maybe...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Edit: Ciscokid, to me they look like a fade
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I wonda if you can use the Footlocker/Footaction copon on them being that the coupon expires 5/1/11?????

Back
Top Bottom