Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Ordering my first pair of ID's this week.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Just got back from the local Champs where I'm friends with one of the workers. Showed me the two different JB Classics they just got in.
He let me try on the team orange pair and man oh man is that a real eye catcher. It will be a nice summertime shoe.
As I said many times, extremely comfortable shoes with no break-in necessary.

With that, the other pair is very similiar in color to the UNC. I'm like the UNC release better so I 'm gonna pass (especially with the $223 price tag).
However, the Team orange is a definite.

Do you know if your Champs is releasing tomorrow? My HoH keeps telling me that they are scheduled to get them, but they haven't got their shipment yet.

Jordan 2012 JBC that was set to release tonight has been pushed back to an April 14 release. Just confirmed with Nike. Just also passed along my feedback that this last-minute change when people make plans/schedule so that they can cop at release time only to have a late release date change is inconsiderate, to say the least.

c'mon, nike! COMMUNICATE.

^ Yea, annoyed I drove to mall only to find out they were not available today^
Have no idea why they would push it back to Saturday. SMH...

Same here just came back from my local house of hoops and champs.  They was not even aware of a release.  

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Jordan 2012 JBC that was set to release tonight has been pushed back to an April 14 release. Just confirmed with Nike. Just also passed along my feedback that this last-minute change when people make plans/schedule so that they can cop at release time only to have a late release date change is inconsiderate, to say the least.

c'mon, nike! COMMUNICATE.
Thanks for passing that along. Definitely an inconvenience for those of you who went out today thinking the drop was still on. I been calling my HoH and they kept telling me they didn't have their shipment yet, so I didn't make plans to swing by. 4/14 will work better for me at least.

^ Yea, annoyed I drove to mall only to find out they were not available today^
Have no idea why they would push it back to Saturday. SMH...

They did it to coincide with the Jordan Brand Classic basketball game that's being held in Charlotte,NC on the 14th.

For anyone interested niketown nyc has the tinkers in a sz 9 for sure. They might have other sizes but I didn't ask

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Good looking out. Now if only Eastbay would get the message. I would have bought them last week if I could have used my 25% off. Now that Nike.com knocked off 20%, I wont buy them from Eastbay until they discount them AND let me use my 25% on top.
laugh.gif

Maybe a mistake and Nike realized it, when I checked this morning the price was still $180 on NDC.

Update: 9 pm eastern time - sold out again on ndc

Originally Posted by joekamel

Just got back from the local Champs where I'm friends with one of the workers. Showed me the two different JB Classics they just got in.
He let me try on the team orange pair and man oh man is that a real eye catcher. It will be a nice summertime shoe.
As I said many times, extremely comfortable shoes with no break-in necessary.

With that, the other pair is very similiar in color to the UNC. I'm like the UNC release better so I 'm gonna pass (especially with the $223 price tag).
However, the Team orange is a definite.

Do you know if your Champs is releasing tomorrow? My HoH keeps telling me that they are scheduled to get them, but they haven't got their shipment yet.

Champs said yes when I asked on Tuesday. Today I called again and the dude had no idea about the 2012's being released and pushed back to Friday so I think they are not getting them. As far as the HOH's they are getting them for sure as well as NikeTowns.

These look exactly like a pair of cheap team jordans that you see on sale at footlocker, im really surprised people buy these for $200+... some people will buy anything that says jordan on it though

They sure don't feel cheap...the flywire doesn't crease and the bootie is sung. Super quick on the court for those who want to ball in them
2a0163149c837bc410d24f0c23c5405ce956f7a3.jpg

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

These look exactly like a pair of cheap team jordans that you see on sale at footlocker, im really surprised people buy these for $200+... some people will buy anything that says jordan on it though
People spend 200+ on cheap retros though that will crumble...these are far from cheap. Quality is on point with these and are extremely comfortable. Easily one of the better sig shoes from Jordan in a long time IMO 

yea but 223? thats not even close to being worth the tag, and there are sneakers equally if not way more suiting for on court for less. my point being the price is ridiculous and the shoe looks just like the cheaper jordans that you see at outlets for 70 bucks.

yea but 223? thats not even close to being worth the tag, and there are sneakers equally if not way more suiting for on court for less. my point being the price is ridiculous and the shoe looks just like the cheaper jordans that you see at outlets for 70 bucks.
Don't forget that the 223 is for the full system k. You can still get the Air Jordan 2012 at 180. The quality of the Air Jordan 2012 is really really good. The sneakers is mainly for basketball also. Does the sneakers that you referring "equally if not way more suiting for on court for less" comes in deluxe version like the Air Jordan 2012?? What is the price then? 70 bucks?? The sneakers price will keep on increasing for the next few years weather you like it or not. I'm not surprised if one day i come across with some basketball sneakers pricing at 300 or more. For me, i buy what i like & what i can afford
smile.gif

Can someone please tell me how these fit compared to the 2011's? I found the 2011's to be a half size big.

Originally Posted by mushRokr23

They sure don't feel cheap...the flywire doesn't crease and the bootie is sung. Super quick on the court for those who want to ball in them

The adidas anklesupport strap looks grossWith the air jordans. Just go for the High top innerbootie dude
wink.gif

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Can someone please tell me how these fit compared to the 2011's? I found the 2011's to be a half size big.
i suggest you go true to size. 2011s were roomier than these. the 2012s are snug, especially the high booties.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by mushRokr23

The adidas anklesupport strap looks grossWith the air jordans. Just go for the High top innerbootie dude
wink.gif
Agreed - looks terrible. Wish the inner bootie prevented ankle sprains though which is a persistent problem of mine 
embarassed.gif

haha, craziness is ensuing.
These my friend do not resemble any 70 dollar Jordan found at the outlets.
Quality kicks, period.  

Just picked up a pair of these last week for 90 bucks. Got the white/ black fly overs. I don't get why everyone hates
on these shoes they're
really good quality and mad nice

Originally Posted by armfizzle

The 2012's fit true to size. I found the 2011's a half size too big as well. So get your regular size if you're getting the AJ 2012

Thanks fellas for the sizing info. I'm debating on picking up the greys or the carolinas if I can find them at a good price. These grew on me FAST.

Back
Top Bottom