Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I never fully overstood the concept of early release/ b-grades/ grey market unauthorized pairs if they are meant to be worn, nor argue over

I currently need help for this shoe, hence my posting in this thread

I never fully overstood the concept of early release/ b-grades/ grey market unauthorized pairs if they are meant to be worn, nor argue over

I currently need help for this shoe, hence my posting in this thread
What's your question? .....

So can anybody confirm what the deal is with how these are going to be released??

NDC exclusive??

RSVP at NT's??

Any other retailers getting them???

Same way the Black/Red 4s, 11s, and 13s (etc) have been released, however I don't know how limited these are.

Also glad that they changed the release date the night before I was pondering about it :smokin :nerd:
So your saying these will be available in NT and on NDC? I know before people were saying that it would be NDC only now that the date has been moved up I think this info should be dropping now I would assume....

Pretty sure these will be available at NT, NDC, FL, FTL, Champs, EB, so on and so forth. Concrete info will drop soon fam.

February 2nd? Challenge accepted!
Im coppin too..
tongue.gif

Pretty sure these will be available at NT, NDC, FL, FTL, Champs, EB, so on and so forth. Concrete info will drop soon fam.
If these are a true QS they will be limited to HOH and high volume doors, plus the info would've leaked and pairs gotta arrive ASAP considering it's 2 weeks from now, so we shall see

So can anybody confirm what the deal is with how these are going to be released??

NDC exclusive??

RSVP at NT's??

Any other retailers getting them???

Don't you think it would be all over here and quoted 500 times if there was concrete info?
Excuse me for asking a pertinent question that correlates with this thread....

Pardon me for not asking typical noob questions like- "if I get to the store 5 minutes before they open will I get my pair" or "what kind of clothes match these shoes"

I am actually trying to get my ducks in a row because if the date actually moved up to Feb 2nd that is two weeks away and that doesn't leave a lot of time to get things situated and somebody should know the answer in here there are people working for nike, eastbay, finishline, ect.. on these forums....

:stoneface:

If these are a true QS they will be limited to HOH and high volume doors, plus the info would've leaked and pairs gotta arrive ASAP considering it's 2 weeks from now, so we shall see

Not necessarily. QS can arrive to retailers the day of. For the Knicks retailers got them in the night before.

wait what!!?! :lol:

where is it confirmed for the 2nd?

kinda happy and sad becase then the Royal 1's will be harder to get :frown:

Not necessarily...go find that DB 4 video everyone is talking about.

i saw it, i dont think its fake, just major flaws below even b grade. no fakes are even close to that quality. But believe what you want. Definitely not worth 500 bucks for that quality tho.

Back
Top Bottom