Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

This will make the Royals harder to get though. I have a guy helping me out with the Royals hope he can get me a pair I am still going to try for one myself.. I was banking on these being the prize on the 16th while making the Royals a somewhat easy cop.

Either way I am determined to get them both

seen the DB IV video, but i dont see how they are fake? they look good but then again i dont own a pair but ive seen legit ones and they look the same?

:nerd:

My local Niketown (Roosevelt Field) just tweeted to me they do not have information yet on these... I can't see these being moved up and them not having any information yet... I am waiting to hear back from Nikestore.com and FNL as I tweeted them as well...

I dont trust that feb 2 date modern notoriety is good for makin up dates like when they said the grape 5s were coming out march 9th
or saying that the maroon 6 and aqua 8s were releasing and other false release dates

Nikestore just responded to my tweet and they said they have no information, just going on this I highly doubt they come out in two weeks....

Regarding the DB IV video the freaking isiah stamp is backwards and looking the wrong way, the superman logo is way off and the arrow patterns look janky as hell with huge gaps bw where small arrows should be hahaha straight up high quality fake ish

One of the main reasons I believe they pushed the date of these kicks up is because they didn't want to release three pairs of shoes on the same day (16). We've all been talking about the Royal Blue 1's, but have forgotten that the 28's are dropping on All-Star weekend as well. Even though the 28 marketing doesn't really appeal to us sneakerheads, (assuming that most of us in this thread are seekers of true retros or OG colorways), JB still understands that there is a market or cohort of people out there that the 28's will appeal to.

One of the main reasons I believe they pushed the date of these kicks up is because they didn't want to release three pairs of shoes on the same day (16). We've all been talking about the Royal Blue 1's, but have forgotten that the 28's are dropping on All-Star weekend as well. Even though the 28 marketing doesn't really appeal to us sneakerheads, (assuming that most of us in this thread are seekers of true retros or OG colorways), JB still understands that there is a market or cohort of people out there that the 28's will appeal to.

Yeah, come to think of it there are a fair number of blind people out there.

Looking at prices on eBay for these... Not even that high... So much for using these as trade bait for 2011 WC and BCs... :smh:

Here go the video I mentioned earlier of the Jordan 4 DB from kicksole.com

Take your chances with kicksole

I surely won't.........    
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Okay now this thread is getting interesting
For All the experts... Where is the retail spot for NY?

Kicksole is equivalent to AIR RANDY, SDS, MARQUEESOLE

Venuto use to promote AIR RANDY and other Early release sites. Now he is promoting KICK SOLE. He is idiot. Wouldnt go anywhere near what comes out his mouth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom