Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

whats the resale value of these shoes? automatic $400? since most early release sites prices keep on jumping by the day?

flame me all yall want! must have shoes.. but will not shell out anymore then 300 cash. not PESO!

yeah this is true. if you have a CONNECT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET A PAIR EARlY! way before RD. its just kinda sucks for peeps who doesnt have a connect..
iyvnavYM4VnV9.gif

i'm suggesting your brotha is justin bieber? so u can get connect every release pair of nike/JB

Glad i checked back into this thread to see that 2011 = '88s

I just see it funny and kinda of half-assed really for JB to do this.

This is the shoe that is supposed to be for the "Collector" right? Mass public doesn't care about nike air vs jumpman. That has always been a collectors beef. So now they finally bring it to us. The "better material" nike air on back higher priced premium White Cement 3.

and what do we get

Jordan on the sole of the shoe.....not higher grade leather......slap nike air on the back of the 2011's and say $200. No thanks Jordan Brand and this one shallow move (along with other things i guess) is going to seal the deal for me. So long JB

insert - no one cares - response
glad your gone more for us
lol didn't read
inb4 megatron

^ lol inb4 megatron.

Really all this thread makes me want to do is cop a pair of 03's and convert the heel to nike air...one guy did it on here before.

I came to the conclusion that early release sites purpose and way they make money is to create and sell high quality fakes. I bet 99% of sneakerheads or just casual shoe buyers don't get to see the actual Nike approve shoe until release date. So why not make a high quality replica if the people buying it won't get to see the real thing months ahead. It's deceptive but the people who buy from these websites don't know better. They just think its B-Grades rather than a well put together replica. Besides these replicas only cost like $10 to make, so why not put the extra time into making them good quality if the out come is going to be a $400 shoe that naive people well buy.

Thats exactly what they do. Why make obvious fakes when they can make high quality replicas and sell them for 300-$400 months in advanced

i  hope they drop on Feb. 2nd. i know forsure a lot of peeps aint gettin their tax return yet. LMFAO!

Retros will be $200 soon regardless of this release.... JB knows how to capitalize on their popularity.....

whats the resale value of these shoes? automatic $400? since most early release sites prices keep on jumping by the day?

flame me all yall want! must have shoes.. but will not shell out anymore then 300 cash. not PESO!

No, no, no. You should not be willing to pay that much in the first place. This is how resell prices rise, by people screaming out they're willing to pay a premium. You should be willing to pay box price, MAYBE $20-40 more as a "thank you". Not a dime more.

No, no, no. You should not be willing to pay that much in the first place. This is how resell prices rise, by people screaming out they're willing to pay a premium. You should be willing to pay box price, MAYBE $20-40 more as a "thank you". Not a dime more.
or have the kid deliver.. and it was a 20$ delivery tip..

Back
Top Bottom